Digital Acquisition Marketing Manager at Fivetran
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
The Demand Generation Team is responsible for creating campaigns that drive awareness, engagement, and pipeline for Fivetran. As the Paid Digital Acquisition Marketing Manager you will guide the strategy and execution of Google Adwords, paid social platforms (Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, etc), programmatic display and content syndication. The role will partner closely with various teams including content marketing, product marketing, design sales and more. Must have experience managing ads on paid social platforms.As a Digital Acquisition Marketing Manager:
- Managing paid campaign setup, testing, deployment, and reporting, including measurement and tracking to performance metrics
- Own and optimize digital programs including SEM, Display, Paid Social, Content Syndication, etc.
- Collaborate closely with Product Marketing, Brand, Copy, and Design teams to transform ideas into compelling and personalized messages and product experiences
- Work closely with our ad agency to ensure the execution of campaigns
- Collaborate with Design, Content, and Regional teams to ensure that our messaging is consistent and on-brand at every touchpoint
- Report out on program results, presenting to executive leadership and cross-functional stakeholders
- Analyze business performance, drive measurable outcomes and clear recommendations
- 3+ years technical/industry experience focused on SEO, SEM, paid social, programmatic display
- Track record of success in prior paid digital, demand gen, or growth roles at a fast growing technology company
- Mastery of paid digital channels, tools, and best practices. Experience with digital marketing to a B2B audience
- Have demonstrated ability to work with and impact decision-makers in a fast-paced, matrixed organization, with partners across multiple time zones and offices
- Experience in using Salesforce, Marketo
- Familiar with reporting and analytics (basic reports and dashboards)
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.