Demand Generation Manager at Vertafore
Make an impact and love what you do! Vertafore is a top provider of software for the insurance industry that keeps transforming. We create award-winning solutions to boost productivity, lower costs, and help agents and carriers grow their businesses. We respect and value our team, and we look to bring the best talent together to make our future even stronger.
We're looking for an experienced Demand Generation Manager to manage a team to execute campaigns, create go-to-market programs that generate leads and sales opportunities, and to partner with Vertafore teams to successfully bring our message to our customers. This Demand Generation Manger role needs to be strong leader with management experience, have executive presence, provide ROI analysis and campaign performance metrics, manage a budget, work collaboratively with all Vertafore departments, and lead our segment campaign strategy. This role oversees and manages team that creates demand generating campaigns and leverages webinars, email programs, events, digital advertising, direct marketing, and sales enablement to create customer-centric programs.
• Lead a team to execute and launch campaigns into market to effectively reach our current and prospective customers
• Create campaign strategy in partnership with Leaders, Product Marketing, Communications, and Sales teams to achieve business goals
• Work with cross-functional marketing team to design, launch, and optimize demand gen programs (including PPC, social, email, and events)
• Work with brand and product marketing teams to ensure that all marketing materials are properly reviewed, approved, and syndicated
• Lead creation of programs and testing/optimization of our marketing automation platform (Marketo)
• Monitor, analyze, and optimize campaign KPIs within a given budget, as well as develop ongoing performance reporting and ROI analysis
• Partner with internal and external design teams and Product Marketing to develop marketing content
• Lead executive level conversations and manage team to effectively meet campaign goals
• Manage and build relationships with internal stakeholders and vendors
• Training Sales/BDR teams on customer conversations generated from lead generating programs
• Provide interlocks with Sales Leaders
• Management of segment Demand Gen team: Event Coordinator and Demand Gen Coordinator
• Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of relevant experience
• People management experience preferred
• Required knowledge of SalesForce
• Multi-task and project manage multiple stakeholders, vendors, and teams
• Manage and stay within program budget and demonstrate ROI
• Experience with at least one of the following marketing automation software: Marketo (preferred), Eloqua, Pardot, or Hubspot
• Strong communication, adaptability, and urgency to meet goals and deadlines
• Motivated, high energy, and a team player who interfaces well at all levels within the organization
• Ability to work on numerous projects and meet deadlines in a dynamic multi-location environment, while maintaining a team-oriented approach
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Vertafore is about bringing together diverse and talented teams to make an immediate impact in insurance software. Our culture encourages employees who can create, think, and challenge each other in a fast-paced environment. We are transforming our products and services, using advanced techniques to create new "ways and value" for the insurance industry to impact our ever-changing industry.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical and mental disabilities, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law equal employment.