Customer Growth Marketing Manager - Denver, CO at Hotel Engine
Hotel Engine, a startup based in Denver, is a leader in travel tech with a demonstrated track record of growth and impact. Our foundations are strong, and we’ve navigated the COVID-19 crisis by bringing our customer obsession, innovative platform, data-driven problem-solving, and bias for action into every decision. By partnering with tens of thousands of businesses and government agencies and hundreds of thousands of hotels around the world, we have built a resilient and adaptable business model and 2021 will be our best year yet. Working hard behind the scenes are exceptional people–from our large engineering and product teams, to our fast-growing sales, supplier and member experience orgs, to our data, marketing, and operations teams. As individuals and together, we show our DNA every day with our curiosity, will to win, ownership and high standards.
We are looking for a Customer Growth Marketing Manager to significantly improve our user activation and build customer advocacy to accelerate the growth of our customer base. This opportunity is a key role within the marketing team and this person will own all customer marketing programs for Hotel Engine.
This individual must be highly motivated with outstanding digital marketing and customer activation skills and be extremely KPI driven. You will drive and execute the customer marketing strategy, accelerate activation and reengagement on our platform, and work with clients to create engaging case study stories. If you are agile, nimble, obsessed with revenue growth, a superstar at tracking performance, and have bias to action we want to talk to you ;)
- Lead all customer growth marketing activities for the company.
- Create and drive targeted and comprehensive digital marketing campaigns and programs to support the account management sales team in reaching revenue goals.
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop and implement a robust customer onboarding program.
- Manage our customer base email marketing strategy, including: newsletter, lead nurturing, activation and promotional campaigns.
- Drive account-based marketing activation programs aligned with sales targets and objectives.
- Partner with content marketing to effectively create compelling case study content to drive activation.
- Build a pipeline of case studies and testimonials, working closely with the sales team.
- Create promotions designed to reengage inactive customers and drive them to book on the Hotel Engine platform.
- Manage customer satisfaction/voice of the customer surveys and feedback results.
- Support communication of new products and features into our customer base aligned with the product team.
- Be the internal expert on our customer base: understand our data, our buyer personas and segments, how customers buy and use our products, and the value we realize across our different territories.
- Work with the other marketing team members to distribute the content created, optimize our website, blogs and drive relevant traffic and conversions.
- Partner with graphic design, web, and marketing operations to improve emails and landing pages to drive conversions.
- Develop and implement tests at a rapid pace.
- Define goals and KPIs for all customer marketing programs.
- Track, measure, and analyze campaign performance to constantly improve overall program effectiveness and increase the impact of customer marketing on revenue and profitability.
- Manage weekly and monthly reporting and tracking, flagging issues for internal stakeholders and report metrics appropriately.
- Report to the Sr. Manager, Growth Marketing
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, related field or equivalent experience.
- Digital customer marketing expert with 3+ years' experience in revenue driven roles.
- Demonstrated track record of creating successful and revenue impacting customer marketing activation programs.
- Expert in marketing automation solutions (Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot) and Salesforce.com.
- Experience in building value driven case studies and website reviews.
- Proficiency in supporting product launches and product adoption campaigns.
- Experience in gathering and summarizing relevant feedback and insights from customers.
- Data-driven and able to turn customer insights into actionable growth initiatives.
- A strong affinity to work with sales and partnering with them to help them succeed.
- Knowledge of multimedia and video content creation tools.
- Experience with the following tools/apps: Outreach/Salesloft, Trustpilot, PlayPlay, Adobe Creative Cloud and content management systems.
- Strong experience on program effectiveness and ROI measurement.
- Exceptional and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle many simultaneous priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented and excellent problem-solver.
- Solid team player, we achieve more as a team!
- Strongly align with Hotel Engine’s core values: customer obsessed, bias for action etc...
- Ability to legally work in the US (sponsorship not available).
- Strong proficiency of Microsoft Office applications.
- Salary: $80,000 - $100,000
- This position has no initial direct reports.
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to work than the day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine is on Built in Colorado’s 2021 Best Places to Work list and provides each employee with the opportunity to take on new challenges that support their near and long-term goals in a high-growth, startup environment. We also give back and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries. Salary offers will be based on the candidate's qualifications.
- Performance-driven commission opportunities for select roles
- Performance-driven equity awards
- Parental leave programs
- Generous time-off including open PTO, sick days and two paid volunteer days each year
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage (with a plan available at no cost to employees), dental and vision offerings, as well as FSA, wellness, and disability offerings
- 401(k) plan with a match program