Copywriter at ReCharge
We're looking for a skilled copywriter to join our marketing team. At the direction of the Senior Content Marketing Manager, you’ll conceptualize, develop, and write copy for multiple mediums, from the website, to blogs, handbooks, reports, and more. Joining a team of passionate people who are excited to share the power of ReCharge with the world, you’ll be an integral part of building our brand presence and establishing our tone of voice.What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Work closely with our entire marketing team, in addition to external stakeholders throughout the company to provide compelling copy for: headlines, digital ads, social, email, landing pages, one-off requests, large campaigns and everything in between.
- Create succinct, compelling copy and narratives.
- Manage multiple projects while maintaining outstanding work quality.
- Write and think creatively, on-brand and in the company’s voice.
- Collaborate in ideation sessions for concept development on new assets, campaigns, content planning, emails, and more.
- 3-5 years of experience in copywriting.
- Experience in ecommerce preferred.
- Proven success in creating copy that inspires and tells a compelling story.
- Solid understanding of SEO concepts preferred.
- Strong conceptual skills with an ability to present fresh, innovative ideas balanced with strategic objectives.
- Strong fact-checking and proofing skills, with an inherent attention to detail.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-volume environment and handles multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work well in a team environment but can also think and work independently.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Works with enthusiasm, has a positive demeanor and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent desired.
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
ReCharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.