Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Manager at JumpCloud
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:04 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, June 9, 2021
Do you enjoy solving challenging problems using the latest technologies within a great team? Is knowing your work will be highly visible and mission critical a key component for the next step in your career? At JumpCloud, we’re looking for best-in-class talent to help define the future of modern identity and device management from the ground up.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. JumpCloud has a global user base of more than 100,000 organizations, with over 3,000 customers including Cars.com, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight, Beyond Finance and Foursquare. JumpCloud is backed by BlackRock, General Atlantic, OpenView, and Foundry Group.
About the Role
As JumpCloud’s CRO manager you will own the vision, strategy, and roadmap for conversion optimization testing leveraging tools like Optimizely, Google Optimize, etc. This role will offer you the chance to establish an on-going optimization program from the ground up working closely with our Website, Content, Demand Generation, and Growth Engineering teams to increase the volume and quality of Free Account sign ups and product-qualified leads (PQLs).
You will bring a mix of innovative ideas, measurement strategy, and tactical execution to test, track, and measure growth-focused initiatives. The successful candidate will maintain a full testing pipeline, prioritize tests and balance test risk with potential impact.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Conversion rate optimization at all stages of the funnel - you'll optimize the conversion rate for everything from inbound lead flow to in-product onboarding:
- Acquisition / TOFU: Advise on targeting and creative testing for online marketing efforts (SEM/SEO, social media, blogs, ads) and for landing page conversion (homepage, content download pages).
- Activation / BOFU: Partnering with Growth engineering on improving and testing mid- and lower-funnel conversion.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, product, and growth teams to identify and prioritize conversion opportunities, work cross-functionally on execution of optimization efforts and utilize results to drive improvements.
- Develop, manage, and report on multivariate tests, owning documentation and tracking of all CRO action items and workflows.
- Track conversion rates and measure progress against goals, constantly looking to eliminate friction, improve processes, and introduce creative ideas and solutions that are quickly tested and evaluated.
Skills & Experience
- 2-4 years’ experience in a web optimization role conducting tests and measuring outcomes.
- Well-versed in the landscape of A/B testing tools (e.g., Optimizely, Launch Darkly, Google Optimize, etc.) and demonstrated ability to ideate and execute tests for growth marketing and acquisition channels.
- Ability to propose/write/design effective hypotheses and implement tests to validate them.
- Present experiment results with actionable insights and work with cross-functional teams to implement longer term solutions based on winning experiments.
- Experience calculating Statistical Significance for A/B and multivariate tests (t-test calculation).
- Interpret quantitative results correctly and articulate them to management.
- Ability to interpret large data sets and extract key insights.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively across departments at all levels of the organization.
- Some experience in HTML, JS and CSS preferred, particularly regarding building digital experiences for experiments; SQL experience is a plus.
- Expertise in understanding of B2B SaaS product led growth customer journeys, conversion funnels and optimization strategies including SEO and SEM specific conversion.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role is $80,000 - 110,000 including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working
All our roles are remote in the U.S. unless otherwise specified. Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote (in the U.S.), work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description