📄 Content Marketing Manager at TeamSnap
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:00 a.m. (MST) on Monday, February 7, 2022
🌎 About Us
At TeamSnap, we believe when the world connects through sports; the world becomes better. TeamSnap is a sports and communication platform dedicated to taking the work out of play in youth sports. We also believe our jobs should excite us, our teammates should support us and our bosses should inspire us. We empower our people to bring big ideas and tiny egos, landing us on Outside Magazine’s list of “Best Places to Work '' and Built In’s “100 Best Remote-First Places to Work”.
TeamSnap is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to drive thought leadership and content strategy. This role is highly collaborative, working with digital marketing, product, design, sales, and more.
What you'll be doing:
- Craft exciting and well-researched content to drive traffic, engage and convert target customers, and improve shared content across social media channels; content to include white papers, blog posts, website copy, case studies, webinars, videos and other content as needed
- Lead research to drive thought leadership that fuels white papers, webinars, press, awareness, and a reputation of TeamSnap as a thought leader and resource
- Lead TeamSnap social media strategy; manage and execute content production calendar
- Collaborate with digital, product, design, B2B, and sales to develop strategy and content to produce high quality content
- Copy edit and review content for paid performance messaging, style guidelines, brand consistency, and voice; provide education and guidance to ensure high-quality writing for all TeamSnap content
- Keep up with current industry trends and topics to ensure effective communications
- Build and track benchmarks for measuring success and ROI
- Implement new tools and processes for effective creation and performance measurement of content
- Provide accurate and timely project reporting on all content marketing activities
- Optimize delivery strategy for each content piece, by implementing best practices, and repeatedly testing various tools, content formats, and distribution channels with various target audience segments
- Develop and execute campaigns to drive engagement with content
- Work with content coordinator to ensure that all communications adhere to brand and communications standards and are written in a consistent TeamSnap "voice"
Key Experiences and Competencies:
- Business Savvy and Marketing Maven: You’ll come with enterprise SaaS experience and/or have deep experience in the sports business space
- Strategic and Agile Learner: You pride yourself on being ahead of the market. You will be passionate about identifying and prioritizing strategic Marketing Communication opportunities and driving overall strategy
- Data-Driven: You’ll be responsible for driving all metrics around Marketing and Communications activities to improve ROI
- Innovation: You’ll be relentlessly focused on positioning TeamSnap as an innovator and industry leader through the creation of new and valuable strategies, programs, and features
- Teamwork: You’re committed to working together in a respectful, transparent and trust-based way in all interactions, large and smal
What'll set you up for success:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, communications, or writing-focused roles
- Experience writing for online and print
- Experience communicating and collaborating cross-functionallyExperience analyzing and implementing systems of data collection to measure performance and success
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
- Experience with Web Content Management Systems (We love WordPress!), HTML, Iterable, Marketo, and Salesforce a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment with shifting priorities
Got cold feet? If you’re thinking you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. We’re all humans with special talents that go beyond what’s listed here.
We’re committed to equitable compensation for all TeamSnappers. The minimum starting compensation range for this role is $65,000, inclusive of base and bonuses and based on experience. This range may be adjusted based on work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
TeamSnap is a fully remote company, so you need to be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same time zone as you. We are always expanding, but there is a small list of states we do not hire in, including Alabama, Alaska, Delaware, District of Colombia, Hawaii, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, and South Dakota and while we love all parts of the world, we can only hire permanent US residents at this time.
🚀 Opportunities to Grow
At TeamSnap, you're not a culture fit, you're a culture add. We work hard to provide a culture of trust, accountability, inclusivity, and boundless opportunities to grow, along with the chance to make a lasting impact and have some fun while doing it.
🎩 Total Rewards
• We're proud to be remote-first. We've been remote since 2009, long before COVID made it cool
• Unlimited PTO and paid parental leave for ALL parents (not just primary or secondary)
• 100% premium coverage of medical/dental/vision for you and your family
• 401K to help you invest for the future
• $1,500 annual learning and development stipend
• Travel to fun locations for all-company meetings and team events
• Generous home office allowance to set you up for success
• TeamSnap Swag to keep you looking sharp
• Monthly stipend for health & wellness and much more! Click here for the deets!
🧡 Inclusion and Diversity
Creativity and innovation can't thrive when we're cookie-cutter images of each other. We’re quickly growing more diverse, but there's always room for improvement. We are committed to inclusion and diversity at TeamSnap and this includes four employee resource groups: Women, People of Color, LGBTQIA+, and the Talent Acquisition Task Force, designed to reduce unconscious biases in our hiring practices. We hold ourselves accountable in building an environment where everyone feels valued. If you need any disability-related adaptation during the recruitment process, just let us know! We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Read Full Job Description