Content Marketing Manager at Alteryx
Alteryx is seeking an "analytically creative" content marketing manager to concept and execute content strategy that drives, supports, and shortens the sales cycle for our key prospects and customers. In this role, you will manage and produce compelling, valuable, and targeted content for our ideal personas in targeted verticals, horizontals, and use cases.
The ideal candidate for this role is passionate about using the power of words to inspire, educate, and challenge prospects to break data barriers, deliver insights, and experience the thrill of solving their toughest business problems. You'll collaborate with teams across marketing and sales to drive global demand for our products and to champion the highest caliber of prospect- and customer-focused collateral across the organization. You're a strong strategist, writer, and editor for demand generation-focused content including e-books, white papers, infographics, interactive content, blog posts and articles, web, and conversion-focused emails, landing pages, paid and organic digital, and more. And because you will be working at an analytics company, you bring a data-driven mindset to everything you do.
- Own strategy, planning, project management, creation/procurement, publishing, internal distribution, and analysis of compelling content for target buyer personas across analytics functions, lines of business, and key verticals/horizontals that answers prospects' most pressing questions and challenges their status quo
- Partner with Campaign, Field, Product, Solutions, Partner, and Digital Marketing to create assets and offers for campaigns and web pages that create awareness, fuel demand, and nurture prospects down the buyer's journey
- Support the internal and external distribution of content assets with content packages and dedicated promotion and visibility
- Conduct regular competitive content reviews and infuse content with best-in-class practices
- Establish a regular cadence for analyzing the performance of assets across conversations, channels, asset type, and contribution to marketing and sales pipeline, and incorporate analytic findings into content strategy, production, and distribution processes
- Support the launch of new products and releases with development of dynamic content that illustrates the key features and benefits and drives demand
- Support key company initiatives such as our annual Inspire customer conferences with compelling branded content
- Assist with the development of sales tools that enable the acceleration of the selling process
- 3-5 years of content marketing experience, preferably in the tech space
- Over-the-top written and communication skills and a data-driven marketer's mindset
- Ability to develop strategies for creating pipeline through content and follow through with flawless execution
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills, plus strategic thinking and business acumen
- Proven history of connecting customer needs to technology solutions
- Excellent people skills to interact with senior leaders, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and customers/partners
- Detail-oriented, well organized, efficient with time management
- BA or BS in Marketing or a related discipline is preferred
- Analytics/software industry experience preferred
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The compensation range for this role in Broomfield, CO is $68,200 - $112,500. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.