Content Marketing Associate at ReCharge
We’re looking for a Content Marketing Associate to join our marketing team. At the direction of the Senior Content Marketing Manager, you’ll strategize, plan, and build content for multiple mediums, from the website, to blogs, handbooks, reports, and more. Joining a team of passionate people who are excited to share the power of ReCharge with the world, you’ll be an integral part of building our brand presence and establishing our tone of voice, while creating high-converting assets. We are looking for a highly collaborative individual who can make an impact through effective content marketing.What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Work closely with your counterpart on the Content team to concept and develop content at every level of the funnel and buyer’s journey
- Present new ideas and suggestions for amplifying our content
- Write regularly for social media and blogs
- Develop content for multiple mediums, both digital and print
- Manage multiple projects while maintaining outstanding work quality
- Write and think creatively, on-brand and in the company’s voice
- Collaborate in ideation sessions for concept development on new assets, campaigns, content planning, emails, and more
- Drive brand awareness, generate website traffic, increase blog subscribers, accelerate pipeline, and deliver tangible results through impactful content.
- 3-5 years of experience in Content Marketing. Experience in ecommerce preferred.
- Proven success in creating high-performing content
- Solid understanding of SEO concepts preferred
- Strong conceptual skills with an ability to present fresh, innovative ideas balanced with strategic objectives
- Strong fact-checking and proofing skills, with an inherent attention to detail
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-volume environment and handles multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work well in a team environment but can also think and work independently
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to adhere to deadlines
- Works with enthusiasm, has a positive demeanor and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent desired.
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
ReCharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.