Channel Programs Coordinator
RingCentral Channel Programs Coordinator
Step into the world of cutting-edge technology and be a part of a team that takes communications to the cloud at RingCentral. Working in a fast-paced, high octane, professional setting provides a vast breadth of experience for this entry-level role alongside team members in the fast-growing world of cloud communications
This opportunity is focused on supporting the Channel Marketing Programs team in Denver, CO. The channel marketing programs team mandate is to promote the RingCentral channel partner program through partner engagement, industry outlets, analyst relationships, social media, in-market events, educational activities and online presence. The focus of the role will be on event planning, creation of programmatic collateral and content, webinar, training and social media program support. Highly organized with acute attention to detail is essential for any applicant. The ability to work quickly, shift priority, and a desire to learn is essential to success.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
This individual is a key contributor to the Channel Programs team (and all the constituents they enable). Primary responsibilities include: executing regional and national events and awareness activities, managing webinar and event logistics, data collection and reporting, developing executive presentations and org charts, and support of the team as needed.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Participate in the planning and development of events (industry shows, meetings, and trainings). including agenda development, event flow, pre-event marketing, logistics coordination, on-site participation and collateral.
- Synthesize information and translate to elegant and well communicated decks and additional vehicles such as landing pages, email, presentations, datasheets.
- Provide internal programmatic support by scheduling of webinars, maintaining calendars, and providing weekly reporting on KPIs.
- Manage external vendor relationships in the production of swag, conference booth property, process joint marketing funds, administer rewards programs and other ad hoc requests.
- Ship, receive, and organize packages for promotional items, team enablement, events, and other activities as needed.
- Serve as internal channel advocate to ensure partner and customer satisfaction through monitoring of channel programs in-box, trouble shooting and successfully resolving inquiries.
- Work with creative team to create collateral (emails, digital newsletters, digital marketing, infographics, email, social) as needed to support and drive sales; Update, track, and version control all collateral developed.
Required Qualifications: (e.g., education, skills, abilities, knowledge)
- Bachelor degree. Focus on Marketing, English, or Communications is preferred
- Experience: 1-3 years minimum of marketing experience preferably in the high-tech computer related environment.
- A basic understanding of the reseller/channel business model
- Proficiency with standard office technology (computers, office equipment, etc.) and MS Office applications: Strong PowerPoint skills required, Adobe Photoshop and Editor skills preferred
- Familiarity with social media platform business use and strategy required
- Strongly prefer to see a design portfolio or collection of past creative (written and/or design) work
- Proven ability to learn quickly and excel in a fast-paced, team environment
- Superior communication skills, verbal and written
- Good teamwork skills, ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships
- Accuracy and attention to detail, extremely organized, ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects
- Solid record of past work experience and/or participation in meaningful extra-curricular/community activities
- Full-time, located in the Denver, CO office. No remote work employees