Channel Marketing Manager at BillGO
Bill payments are stuck in the past – BillGO is changing that.
BillGO is innovating past what exists today and has developed technology that offers our customers secure, real-time payments. We are obsessed with what we do and know our offering is unique in the marketplace. We have signed contracts with several industry power-players and are experiencing exponential growth. Now we are expanding the team to support our ambitions of further disrupting the payments space.
A high energy, engaging, and influential Marketing professional that values being part of a team working to capture huge opportunities and solve Bill Pay problems for our business partners. Collaboration comes naturally to you and you like to develop solutions to achieve marketing goals. You love a good whiteboarding session, digging into sales leads and don't take yourself too seriously. Work is most rewarding when you can make meaningful contributions to a rapidly growing company.
What’s in it for you?
- Pay and Benefits: We offer competitive pay and benefits, including PTO, holiday pay and free parking
- Tools: We provide the tools you need to do your best work
- Owner’s Club: You’ll be granted ownership shares (stock options) so you have real skin in the game
- Snacks and Drinks: We have a diverse selection of goodies
- Growth and Learning: We are a team with a hunger for knowledge. Good thing we offer plenty of snacks, plus ongoing training and development opportunities to help satisfy that hunger
- Fun Environment: We’re a close-knit group that likes to make work fun – we have an open office and get together for activities like happy hour and hiking
This position can be remote with occasional travel to the Fort Collins, CO offices.
Be part of a team that’s changing the status quo.
At BillGO, we work in a highly collaborative environment where we believe that great ideas can come from anywhere. We are looking for a growth oriented and data driven Finance leader to join our team who will be motivated to research and analyze business performance, develop trusted relationships across the organization, and partner reliably to cultivate the best ideas into executable plans.
The Channel Marketing Manager is a key member of the marketing team. You will play a key role in supporting and executing marketing programs and sales tools for both our direct and indirect sales channels for our bill pay platform. The focus will be on supporting and delivering lead generation, content and nurturing tools that effectively support our business development efforts. The ideal candidate is well rounded in all aspects of marketing, specifically in bill payment and has an entrepreneurial spirit to roll up their sleeves to get things done.
- Development, distribution and support of lead generation content, tools and activities for our bill pay solution.
- Campaign management to support the Sales and Account Management organizations.
- Planning of events and trade shows, which involves identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing event schedules and meeting assignments, and coordinating mailing lists.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to perform marketing research projects to gain customer insights around our bill payments.
- Work cross-functionally to build channel specific campaigns, programs and events to maximize business impact.
- Evaluate the impact of BillGO bill pay marketing programs to achieve growth objectives.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- 10+ years of hands-on sales support and/or marketing experience working with Banks, FinTech's and other entities within the Financial Services industry; experience within the bill payment vertical is strongly preferred
- A solid understanding of sales and support role dynamics with the ability to map field requirements and resources into a comprehensive GTM plan.
- Excellent PowerPoint and writing skills
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player