AdCellerant is a tech-enabled services company focused on making Madison Avenue level digital advertising solutions available to Main Street marketers. We focus on finding the smartest, most experienced candidates, that is a perfect fit for the position, and the company’s culture. As a company, we focus on our team above everything else and know if our team is motivated all the company’s business objectives can be achieved. After 7 years, our focus on team first has led to being recognized as an Inc. Magazine “Best Workplace” for two years running, Denver Business Journal “Best Workplace,” and Built In Colorado’s Best Workplaces three years running.
Over the last 7 years, AdCellerant has grown from a few founders to a team of over 80 talented, hard-working individuals leading the industry in supporting local marketers. This team helps execute sophisticated digital advertising campaigns in Programmatic, Native, Video, Mobile, Search Engine Marketing, Email, and Search Engine Optimization.
AdCellerant’s partner network is growing, and the Campaign Manager is responsible for the execution of partner campaigns: everything from trafficking, campaign management, reporting, and communication to the partner’s operations team. The Campaign Manager position is one of the most vital roles at AdCellerant, and we pride ourselves in leading the industry in ad performance, technology, and most of all, customer service.
The Campaign Manager plays an important character in these aspects of our business by meeting deadlines, achieving campaign KPI’s, communicating regularly with the partners, and reporting for our clients. Attention to detail and creative problem-solving are both important parts of this position.
- Ad Trafficking: The process of order intake and trafficking, in our demand-side platform, includes setting up the order, pre-optimizing, and ultimately setting a campaign live.
- Campaign Management: The process of continually checking and improving the health of a campaign, including pacing, click through rates, measuring conversions, and ultimately ROI for the end customer.
- Communication: Being able to take the complicated and make it simple for our partners and their clients is a key part of the job. Not all campaigns are created equal, and being able to explain that in a way that is consumable by all is important in this role.
- Reporting: Successful Campaign Managers will provide status updates based on business rules for partners and their clients. This output provides crucial data points about the KPI’s of each campaign and becomes the benchmark we use for our performance.
- Team Building: As a growing company, we hope that all individuals will contribute to the future growth and acceleration of our business. What are your ideas to help us grow another 10x in the next year?
- Troubleshooting: When problems arise, it will be necessary to perform troubleshooting steps to ensure that issues are properly resolved. Also, it will be part of your responsibility to document best practices, so if the same issue arises in the future the team is better prepared to handle it
AdCellerant offers full-time employees paid vacation, paid sick days, health/dental/vision benefits, 401k retirement plan, paid maternity/paternity leave, flexible work environment, and most importantly, a fun downtown Denver location.
Compensation for this role is a combination of salary and bonuses, targeting a total annual compensation range of $87,000-$105,000. The salary range is $45,000-$50,000 annually, depending on experience. The bonus structure will be tied to campaign volume and successful execution and management.
Ability to report to Denver, CO office on occasion preferred. Work from home available.
In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, our office is open on an as-needed basis only. Employees are temporarily completely remote.
Currently legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
AdCellerant is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, citizenship, age, Veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years in ad operations, ad trafficking, or account management at digitally focused on ad agency, client or media company
- 2+ years working and communicating with clients or internal customers focused on data, operations, and/or performance conversations
- Experience with DFP, Yahoo! APT, Atlas, AdWords, The Trade Desk, App Nexus, and or any other associated ad serving technology
- Experience aggregating, providing, and explaining performance reporting for digital media campaigns
- Working knowledge of digital production, design, digital ad tags, and/or creative specs
- Demonstrated experience handling, organizing, and managing complex, detailed oriented tasks with a high level of success and a very low error rate
- Ability to work independently and solve problems through provided channels