Brand Marketing Manager at Xero
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
How You'll Make An Impact
Do you love the challenge, process & creativity in building great beautiful brands? The Americas are a critical market for Xero and you'll help us achieve our substantial growth goals by leading world class brand programs aimed at building unaided awareness, brand equity and advocacy by winning the hearts & minds of main street America and the advisors who support them.
What You'll Do
- Devise our local GTM brand strategy roadmap with clear messaging strategies to increase brand awareness to support acquisition and growth in key segments
- Collaborate with global stakeholders to align an overarching Xero brand strategy, communicate key insights and learnings, and actively contribute to brand strategy evolution, coordinate activity and foster collaboration between internal stakeholders
- Brief, plan and manage delivery of through-the-line campaigns, sponsorships and partnership activity, working with external media and our internal creative teams
- Work with the Digital team to provide assets and messaging across paid and owned channels to increase acquisition growth
- Be the go-to expert in all things customer, leading delivery of insight research working with the Voice of Customer team and ensure the brand's tone and personality is well represented by our net promoters
- Measure, track and report on the effectiveness of brand marketing activity and brand performance for the Americas
- Train & lead a cross-functional team of brand ambassadors across the business, enabling resources to scale messaging and segmentation guidance to ensure consistency as we grow the business
What You Bring With You...
- At least 8 years' marketing experience in a high-growth environment
- Experience aligning client / agency success for a high profile brand
- Experience of accounting/fintech (desirable)
- Experience of working in a global matrix structure (desirable)
- Experience of working with research agencies and interpreting surveys to form compelling recommendations
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A firm understanding of the role of accountants in the success of small businesses
- Confidence to challenge constructively all levels of management
- An aptitude to manage internal stakeholders and external agencies
- A team player
- A desire to innovate and transform
Diversity of people brings diversity of thought, and we like that. A collaborative and inclusive environment is important to us. Working at Xero will provide you with a diverse and inclusive environment alongside people who will respect, challenge and support you to have fun while you do the best work of your life. We are a place where personal development, innovation, and well-being are not just inspired but celebrated.
We value our people and offer a wide range of compelling benefits and perks, including Xero shares. Xero's collaborative culture is underscored by our values - #Ownership, #Challenge, #Beautiful, #Human and #Team - which empower us to understand and serve customers, attract top talent and continuously innovate. From the moment you step through our doors, you'll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.