Are you passionate about performance marketing and want to join an industry-leading team? The Associate Marketing Manager - User Acquisition will play a crucial role in Ibotta’s media buying and onboarding optimization efforts in order to acquire high-quality users to our browser extension and website within one of the most competitive spaces in the industry. The ideal candidate must be organized, self-motivated, and analytically driven, while capable of managing multiple projects and partners.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers.
- Manage web-focused user acquisition team in order to drive efficient growth of the Ibotta browser extension and web products.
- Build strategy, measure the performance, and optimize user acquisition campaigns across various advertising platforms including Google Ads, Google Display Network, YouTube, Facebook, and other partners.
- Own Search Engine Optimization, including managing agencies, content, and testing. Assist with updating and optimizing the Chrome Web Store.
- Monitor, optimize, and report campaign performance on an on-going basis to ensure we’re hitting our target KPIs.
- Provide data-driven recommendations to improve user acquisition channel strategies, campaign performance, and increase conversions.
- Drive conversion rate optimization, by developing new landing pages and a/b testing existing pages. Work with marketing and product teams to build out tests, analyze performance, and implement winning variations.
- Work closely with the Activation team on developing onboarding flows, creating and optimizing cohesive onboarding experiences, and improving activation rates.
- Actively test new channels, audiences, creative, copy, and media types. Report findings along with recommending strategic next steps.
- Assign and manage creative requests for ads and landing pages with our internal creative and development teams.
- Collaborate on projects with members of the Growth team, and greater marketing team and ensure strategies and campaigns are aligned.
- Stay up-to-date on industry insights, competitor tactics, and relatable changes within the mobile, web, and browser extension ecosystems
- Take ownership of other ad-hoc requests, channels, and projects as we expand and test new ways of acquiring users, such as assisting with affiliate marketing or referral programs.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in marketing, advertising, economics, or related field
- 4-6+ years of experience managing direct response performance marketing campaigns
- Experience managing a team
Nice to have:
- Experience running user acquisition app-install campaigns
- Understanding of mobile attribution models and use of attribution software
- Background in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Familiarity with running multivariate tests on Google Optimize and/or Optimizely
- Knowledge of search engine optimization best practices
- Advanced Excel skills
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $60,000-$73,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base compensation.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.