Associate Marketing Manager
To help realize our mission, we’re looking for an Associate Oncology Marketing Manager to help establish Invitae as the genetics partner throughout the cancer care continuum. The ideal teammate has experience building, launching and/or transforming brands in oncology at any stage of their life cycle. You know how to navigate complex environments/customers to successfully meet their needs while achieving our goals.
You’re a marketer who knows how to turn insight into action to develop and tell compelling stories that connect with customers and drive behavior change. You’re deeply curious and love to problem solve. Rolling up your sleeves comes naturally. You hold yourself accountable with a knack for flawless execution. You’re adept at working in a regulated environment and can understand and translate complex scientific information. And, probably most importantly, you have a passion for improving people’s lives.
What You’ll Do
- Commercial Plan: Contribute towards the development and execution of the commercial plan to drive adoption and expansion of Invitae oncology offerings and services among all key customers (oncologists, urologists, breast surgeons, pathologists, genetic counselors, nurses, patients, etc).
- Conference Planning: Collaborate with the appropriate cross function partners to drive the overall Oncology conference strategy, planning and execution including, but not limited to, the Invitae footprint (booth, content, messaging, customer engagement, etc.).
- Stakeholder Relationship Management: Establish and develop relationships with key stakeholders/ KOLs/ influencers as relevant towards helping to build/execute webinar content and communicate key company messages to the medical community.
- Marketing Communications: Sharpen positioning, messaging and value proposition in partnership with cross-functional colleagues; including sales, communications, medical, product and legal
- Market Knowledge: Know our customers inside and out. Define audience segments and work in service of them.
What You Bring
- 5+ years experience in marketing. Oncology experience preferred.
- Proven growth track record
- Experience executing multichannel marketing plans targeting many customer types
- Curiosity, humility and interest in building something new
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and thriving in dynamic organizations or rapid growth orgs?
- Recognized team player. You know that it takes a village. And know how to rally the village.
- The ability to say: I don’t know but am excited to figure it out/try