Associate Director of User Acquisition & Paid Media at Ibotta
The Associate Director of User Acquisition & Paid Media will oversee multiple paid channels and a high-performing team of acquisition marketers. The UA team fully owns campaign management including ad creation, optimization, budgeting, reporting, and testing. We’re looking for someone who is both a strong creative thinker and is data-driven. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of driving results while finding the balance of creativity and quantitative analysis to create and effectively measure new marketing initiatives.
What you’ll do:
- Strategically lead the evolution of the UA team to be best in breed across existing channels while testing into and nurturing the development of new channels
- Lead a team while working cross-functionally with data analytics, engineering, product, creative and design, and finance teams
- Manage User Acquisition budget, as needed, and provide forecasting and budgeting recommendations
- Identify new potential channels, including traditional media, to catalyze the future growth of the Ibotta user base
- Evolve the long-term UA strategy to include new products and business verticals, while continuing existing successful growth strategies
- Coach and develop a growing team across dimensions of performance, skills, and career development
What we’re looking for:
- 8-10 years of paid advertising experience in B2C, preferably in consumer internet / e-commerce / mobile
- Intimate understanding of performance marketing and analytics, ideally at a growth stage companies or on high-growth lines of business
- Mobile Measurement Partner (MMP) experience desired (eg. AppsFlyer, Branch/TUNE, Adjust, etc.)
- Deep experience with media buying across both digital and traditional media channels
- Ability to manage large datasets and perform both qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Energetic, self-starter, and a team player
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and spoken
- Solid understanding of advertising metrics
- Experience managing large budgets on major digital channels, including Facebook, Google, Pinterest, Display Networks, and Affiliate.
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.