Advertising Operations Manager at Healthgrades
The Advertising Operations Manager oversees the launch and management of online display media campaigns and display ad campaigns.
What you will do:
- Managers the QA, launch, and optimization of display media campaigns
- Manages programmatic media buying for Audience Extension products
- Secures and tests campaign creative
- Schedules ads in software
- Verifies all creative assets are functioning properly and reporting correctly on internal and third-party ad servers
- Monitors campaign performance, both delivery and measurement
- Suggests and implements plan optimizations post sale
- Coordinates with third party ad servers, rich media vendors, clients and internal stakeholders on all elements related to creative specifications, submission, and ad trafficking
- Assists in managing the QA, maintenance, and optimization of third-party ad networks and exchange campaigns
- Assists in reviewing, testing, and certifying ad serving technology vendors to ensure compliance with company ad policy guidelines
- Delivers display ad performance reports to the sales team
- Provides analysis, insights, and recommendations to optimize the performance of display media campaigns
- Manages the display reporting process to finalize campaign delivery and reconcile reporting discrepancies
- Interacts with internal stakeholders to finalize billing and ensure invoices are delivered and paid in a timely manner
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, public relations or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience managing online display media campaigns
- Strong understanding of interactive metrics and analysis, Requests for Proposal processes, ad tags, and creative assets
- Understanding of Ad Servers and web analytics
- Experience with Operative.One OR DoubleClick for Publishers. Experience working with HTML a plus.
- Ability to manipulate large data sets, interpret data trends, and develop clear and usable findings and recommendations
- Skill to build strong working relationships across the organization
- Ability to set priorities and manage time to complete tasks and meet deadlines as well as respond calmly, quickly, and decisively to unpredictable or unexpected events and changes
- Capacity to communicate and collaborate verbally and in writing with internal and external stakeholders
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and energetic work environment while setting the stage for your continued success.
- Meaningful Work – helping millions of Americans connect with their healthcare providers
- Changing the Game - evolving, fast paced culture with career advancement opportunities
- Community Builders- partnering with local charity organizations and wellness initiatives
- Robust Perks – generous PTO, 401k contributions, tuition assistance, entertainment discounts & more!