Ad Operations Specialist at Adswerve, Inc.
As a Media Operations Specialist, you will act as a strategic advisor and platform implementation resource to our clients by identifying Advertiser needs and providing support from an ad operational perspective, specific to Google's ad server, Campaign Manager. They will help ensure clients' media stack is targeting and measuring campaigns & customer interactions as effectively as possible, and that marketing objectives are achieved. This individual must possess a strong understanding of ad serving, trafficking, tagging, and reporting capabilities, plus maintain immense attention to detail as they will own aspects of project management related to the execution of digital campaigns.
- Reports to Senior Media Operations Manager
- Acts as a platform subject matter expert across Adswerve for Campaign Manager & is a strategic ad serving advisor
- Assess clients' existing Campaign Manager setup, gains an understanding of their broader marketing partners & integrations, KPIs/Goals, and current campaign set up in order to strategically advise elements to help ensure the most optimal ad trafficking workflow that is efficient, accurate, and timely
- Consults on areas including but not limited to: ad serving capabilities, platform settings, first & third-party pixels for conversion tracking, creative/floodlight tag management, campaign QA, and best practices as it relates to taxonomy and campaign structure to ensure clear and sound reporting outputs, etc.
- Collaborates with Sales and other support teams to understand the objectives of clients in order to soundly and effectively set up campaigns within Campaign Manager, through the lens of our Clients' broader tech stack(s) and marketing goal(s)
- Perform all duties of ad operations including media plan translation, trafficking, troubleshooting, QA, and reporting
- Communicate with the client to gather required information such as scope and timeline, creative asset intake and rotation, tracking URLs, and 3rd party integrations
- Effectively communicate the status of campaigns, technical issues, launch delays, delivery issues, etc. to client contacts
- Maintains a strong understanding of site tagging strategies and deployment tools such as GTM
- Assist in the mentorship of our offshore partner and junior team members
- Help to coordinate the assignment and delegation of campaign execution tasks through project management tools and ticketing systems (ex. Asana and Service Cloud)
- Collaborate with other internal services teams to prioritize client deliverables and improve workflows tied to trafficking delivery
- Perform quality assurance within campaign manager to ensure proper implementation of campaign trafficking pre and post-launch
- Partner across teams to improve overall technical setup and workflows - working to identify and design (or use 3rd party) tools to improve operational efficiencies
- Troubleshoot and resolve marketing technical issues such as impression tracking, conversion tracking, ad verification, data integrity, etc.
- Additional projects and/or tasks supporting the internal teams as requested.
- 2-4 years of experience working in ad serving platforms (i.e. CM360, Basis, Flash Talking, or other related ad operations experience
- Must have a strong working knowledge of ad serving technologies (Campaign Manager experience a plus!)
- Proven experience optimizing display campaigns to performance metrics
- Proficient in Google Suite (i.e., docs, sheets, slides)
- Self-starter with strong presentation skills and is highly articulate, organized, proactive, and solutions-oriented
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic, detail-oriented environment
- Works well autonomously while remaining engaged and invested in your team and the company objectives as a whole
- Ability to build and maintain strong internal/client relationships
- A motivated self-starter with a positive attitude and enthusiasm for our mission
- Superior organizational skills with a strong proactive approach.
- Exudes impeccable client-facing skills and professionalism.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- 3+ years in digital advertising
- 2+ years experience working in a client-facing or project management role.
- Bachelor's degree in preferably Marketing, Business, Technology or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of the digital marketing landscape including players and products.
Adswerve provides thorough and unique growth opportunities to all of its employees and is proud to employ some of the brightest thinkers in Denver and across the U.S. We are a collaborative group of lifelong learners and we offer a robust and truly rewarding employee culture filled with excellent benefits, endless snacks, and a generous work/life balance.
This position pays a base salary of $65,000-$75,000. The position is also eligible for a quarterly bonus based on individual and company performance. Wage differential is based on seniority, merit, geographic location, education, training and experience.
As a leading Google Marketing and Cloud partner, Adswerve is a team of media and analytics veterans who believe smart marketing is built on data discovery. Formerly two separate entities, Adswerve acquired Analytics Pros in August of 2018 and is now able to provide unparalleled expertise across the entire Google Marketing and Cloud Platforms. With offices in Denver and Seattle, and remote team members across the country, Adswerve helps thousands of digital marketers, data analysts and agencies make stronger connections with their customers through successful data-driven strategies.
We have a vibrant, team-oriented company culture where employees are respected for their experience, contributions and collaboration. Adswerve is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business and are valued for their skills and unique perspectives. Our top-tier partnership with Google provides accelerated growth opportunities and a positive, rewarding environment for employees. We offer a fun workplace and promote a healthy work-life balance. Full-time employees are eligible for excellent benefits including:
- Quarterly bonus potential
- Medical, dental and vision paid at 100% for employees
- Paid time off including vacation, sick leave & company holidays
- Paid volunteer time
- Flexible working hours
- Summer Fridays
- "Work From Home Light" days between Christmas and New Year's Day
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Employer Paid Parental Leave
- Health-care Spending Accounts
- Dependent-care Spending Accounts
- Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Monthly Remote Work Stipend (subject to change based on office re-opening)
Adswerve is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, gender identity, gender expression, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or on any other basis that would be in violation of any applicable federal, state, or local law. Adswerve will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Recruitment Agencies : We are not utilizing external 3rd party recruitment agencies for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.