Ad Operations Specialist
Ibotta is looking for a Ad Operations Specialist who will be an excellent addition to our Business Operations team. This position will work closely with the Marketing, Client Success, and Technical Analyst teams at Ibotta. The primary responsibility for the Ad Operations Specialist is to ensure proper implementation and 100% delivery of Ibotta’s high profile and complex ad campaigns, as well as to steward client and agency client service with white-glove service. To be successful in this role, you must have extremely high attention to detail, thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced collaborative environment, and jump at the opportunity to take on new challenges.
What you’ll do:
- Execute complex ad campaigns for media agencies and top-tier CPG clients, including client communication and various internal cross-functional groups
- Manage campaign implementation in Ibotta’s proprietary system, including the trafficking of video assets and ad tags
- Assist Account Executives and Client Success Managers in client communication specifically related to the ad experience, delivery, and reporting
- Troubleshoot campaign issues to maximize performance including, but not limited to, ad serving, third party discrepancies, pacing, and reporting
- Lead management of Ibotta’s media placement inventory and calendar, communicating availability across a large internal team and with clients as needed
- Work alongside Analytics to pull complex user behavior data for custom targeting of in-app ad programs
- Manage pacing of native in-app media content and provide regular updates to Client Success Managers to optimize programming and secure incremental budget
- Project management of custom/complex ad offerings, including new or intricate creative ad formats
What we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years of digital advertising and online media experience, with a strong emphasis in client facing positions
- 1 year of digital ad trafficking experience
- Experience within the digital ad ecosystem, including familiarity with the most common DSPs (Demand Side Platforms), Google Ad Manager, Appnexus, and/or The Trade Desk. Ideally has experience with platform ad managers such as Facebook Ad Manager and Twitter ads
- Strong attention to detail, the ability to identify areas of improvement and the drive to put those changes into motion
- Professional communication skills, both internally and externally with clients. Ability to articulate thoughts and concepts fluidly. Personality to quickly build rapport and build professional relationships
- Proficient ability in Excel and Google docs; ability to quickly learn and grow new productivity software applications tools
- Self-directed and capable and making an impact with varying levels of direction
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.