Marketing Specialist - SEO
Scope of Responsibility:
- Develop, update and maintain a content calendar that reflects the content roadmap to support the SEO strategic direction
- Manage execution of calendar utilizing internal, external and vendor resources and ensure deadlines are met
- Work with key stakeholders to define SEO vision and strategic direction
- Analyze data to inform the SEO strategy and provide business cases for pursuing SEO initiatives
- Act as liaison with SEO agency relationship
- Act as liaison between marketing and development teams for SEO related initiatives
- Perform KW research to identify new opportunities for the arrow.com content
- Stay abreast of industry and company news, with a keen eye for coordinating how this news surfaces to Arrow.com when relevant to SEO strategy
- Review and proof copy on various digital assets or deliverables
- Manage and execute day-to-day aspects of digital content marketing with a strong emphasis on SEO value
- Help operationalize ongoing digital content production and management pipeline, processes and workflow for SEO related content
- Support Digital Marketing Team with regular project updates and reporting.
- Manage internal (brand and digital marketing services) and other external stakeholders as needed.
- Maintain content logging and cataloging system with specific dates, naming conventions, etc.
Additional Copy Writing Responsibilities:
- Write keyword rich copy for websites, landing pages, social posts, etc. where needed.
- Participate in testing and implementation of various SEO techniques with respect to content
Read Full Job Description