Senior Product Counsel (e-Commerce) at Zoom Video Communications
The mission of the Product & Marketing Legal team is to facilitate the proactive delivery of legal services through each phase of the product development lifecycle to improve the consistency, transparency, quality and efficiency of legal services to support Zoom's global product development and marketing organizations. We are partners in the business and trusted counselors. We support Zoom's mission and growth strategy through close alignment and timely engagement with our clients and SMEs to grow and scale the business and mitigate risk.
About the Role
- 12 plus years of relevant experience, including in-house experience with SaaS, UCaaS, or other technology companies and/or relevant work at a major law firm.
- J.D. degree with membership in at least one U.S. state bar.
- Experience working in a product counsel role building and supporting e-commerce technology products.
- In-house experience at an online retailer or e-commerce marketplace with international scope (not required, but preferred).
- You will be extremely organized with the ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously, multi-task in a fast-paced environment, adjust to rapidly changing priorities, and bring strategic projects to successful delivery.
- You will have outstanding judgment and strategic thinking skills.
- You will have passion for Zoom and a deep appreciation of Zoom's mission and impact.
- You will have strong collaboration skills, including the ability to communicate effectively across cross-functional teams,
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram