Senior Contracts Manager at CircleCI (Greater Denver Area, CO or Remote)
CircleCI is seeking a remote Senior Contracts Manager on its Legal team to negotiate commercial contracts. The ideal candidate is an experienced contract manager or paralegal who has worked at a SaaS or technology company in this capacity. This position will primarily support CircleCI’s global Sales team and company-wide procurement program.
This role requires someone with a high degree of self-sufficiency who also enjoys being part of a supportive team that is dedicated to providing sound and timely transactional support as CircleCI rapidly scales. CircleCI’s Legal team is small but mighty, owning an expanding work volume common to a fast-paced start-up environment, and leading all aspects of the legal affairs of the company
This position reports to the Director of Contracts and Legal Operations.What you'll do:
- Provide support for Sales and procurement agreements – review, redline, draft, and finalize a variety of agreements: DPAs, NDAs, and Order Forms; SaaS, Software License, Reseller, Partnership, and vendor Agreements
- Partner closely with CircleCI’s Sales, Deal Desk, Finance and Security teams, and work cross-functionally with other CircleCI teams and external parties to ensure efficient workflow and request management
- Perform contract and administrative support, including cross-functional coordination of legal matters on behalf of the Legal team, and contract and process management to drive efficiency, collaboration and internal alignment
- Support the Legal team in meeting its SLAs and OKRs
- Support ad-hoc Legal projects and assignments
- College degree, professional certification(s) or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience as a contract manager and/or paralegal
- Experience with data privacy and information security regulations (GDPR, CCPA, etc.) and negotiating associated documents
- Proficiency with issue-spotting in order to achieve an equitable outcome
- Advanced experience with various software applications (Adobe Professional, Conga, DocuSign, G-Suite, Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Slack, Zoom, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage multiple projects, and recalibrate easily in response to shifting priorities, process change, and risk tolerance
- Extremely organized, proactive, and resourceful with a heightened attention to detail
- Great interpersonal skills to work in a proactive and service-oriented manner
- Experience working with various departments and levels within an organization, including senior-level management
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with the highest level of discretion and respect
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools - processing more than 1 million builds a day - CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by Base10, Greenspring Associates, Eleven Prime, IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Baseline Ventures, Threshold Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, Owl Rock Capital, Next Equity Partners, Heavybit and Harrison Metal Capital.
CircleCI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Colorado Salary Range: $110,500 - $130,000/yr