Legal Shared Services Manager I at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Our Legal team is seeking for an experienced Legal Shared Services Manager who will be supporting our Arrow’s Global businesses. We hope you will be able to take legal decisions on your own and balance all the different business and risks that each area can bring.
● Responsible for supporting hiring managers in vetting candidates
● Support Legal, Compliance, and/or Legal Operations requirements
● Provide governance, training and oversight to team for highly complex negotiations
● Responsible for negotiating contracts of varying levels of complexity with support from cross-functional departments
● Provide oversight in support of all legal functions (legal, compliance and contracts)
● Responsible for various programs, such as inclusion and diversity
● Advisor and subject matter expert to business on legal support related subjects, and key contractual terms
● Develop plans and strategies to continuously improve and deliver on internal and external requirements
● Provide support toward resolving conflicts and disputes (internally and externally)
● Monitor reporting and analytics necessary to support legal, compliance and contracts
● Mitigate risk and liability exposure to company, in partnership with business and Legal
● Collaborate with various areas of business for continuous opportunities to streamline, and expand support offerings
● Responsible for overseeing compliance and regulatory support requirements, inclusive of reps/certs/surveys/UCC filings/registrations, etc.
● Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
● Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
● Works independently; receives minimal guidance
● Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
● Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
● Contributes to process improvements
● Typically resolves problems using existing solutions
● Provides informal guidance to junior staff
● Works with minimal guidance
Experience / Education
● Typically requires 5–7 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 3 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience.
● Management experience required
● Juris Doctor Degree preferred
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)