Legal Operations Associate at SonderMind
SonderMind is looking to hire a Legal Operations Associate to simplify and streamline processes relating to SonderMind’s legal function. You will be the first point of contact for internal and external customers for any contract review or medical records request.
As Our Ideal Candidate
As our ideal candidate, you have a superior attention to detail in order to spot errors and inconsistencies in contracts. You are well versed in the use of technology to automate legal processes. You are able to work productively independently and part of a team. You enjoy developing processes and creating organization from chaos. You are able to communicate effectively with staff, managers, and external partners.
- 6+ years of corporate contract administration and legal function management experience.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
Nice to Have
- Previous experience with the administration of complex contracts as well as with managing all aspects of an in-house legal function
- Knowledgeable about contract law, generally, and the legal requirements that are applicable to SonderMind’s business.
- Experience with the management and fulfillment of requests for the release of medical records.
- Experience with Westlaw.
- This role is located in Denver, CO and is a full-time, exempt position
- Starting salary range for this position is $65,000.00. Actual title and compensation is commensurate with experience and skills.
- This role will be eligible to participate in the following:
- full employee benefits package
- employee stock option purchase plan
- variable performance-based bonus incentives
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please explain how this role fits into your career goals and experience.
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.