We are looking for a dynamic, motivated (Senior) Demand Generation Manager to join our Denver-based marketing team! As a key member of a high-performance team, reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, this role offers the opportunity to get in on the ground floor and help shape the future of an exceptional brand. This role’s primary goal will be driving revenue growth through net new acquisition and customer expansion. In partnership with the VP of Marketing, this individual will help build and shape a world-class, revenue generating marketing engine!
- Plan and manage integrated demand generation campaigns that generate and nurture leads, build sales pipeline, and produce ROI.
- Create customer expansion campaigns to increase revenue per logo for existing user base.
- Leverage Hotel Engine brand, positioning, and messaging to reach target audience through tools such as webinars, Account Based Marketing (ABM), content, landing pages, emails, direct mail, paid media, etc.
- Coordinate and collaboratively own our acquisition and customer expansion strategies.
- Track, measure, and analyze campaign performance and improve overall program effectiveness, including producing campaign recap summaries (e.g., email performance metrics, web performance metrics, webinar registrants, net new leads, conversion rates, ROI, etc.)
- Define, document, disseminate, and manage Hotel Engine demand generation best practices, processes, and SLAs
- Lead collaboration effort with Sales, Supplier, Customer Service, and Product to define and goals and metrics for campaigns.
- Provide enablement to Inside Sales team through customized campaigns, content, scripts, and messaging to address high priority target accounts for acquisition of net new logos and expansion of existing customers
- In collaboration with marketing operations, manage and optimize campaign-level infrastructure (e.g. lead and account scoring, data collection strategy, business rules, lead routing, etc.)
- In collaboration with digital marketing manager, manage and optimize acquisition-focused paid media (e.g. Google Adwords, paid social, content syndication, CPL programs, industry channels, etc.)
- Manage vendor, partner, and agency relationships, as needed, with a strong bias for results and performance
Skills / Experience / Traits:
- Degree in marketing, business, communications, or similar field
- 4+ years of B2B marketing experience, working primarily with demand generation programs and campaigns
- 3+ years of experience in content marketing, PPC, industry direct, and paid social
- 2+ years of experience working with campaigns powered by marketing automation like Pardot, Marketo, or Eloqua (Pardot knowledge a plus, but mastery/certification not required)
- Proven success running campaigns that deliver consistent flow of MQLs, sales pipeline, and marketing-influenced revenue
- Extensive experience in campaign concepting and strategy, audience research, multi-channel performance reporting, campaign optimization, A/B testing, waterfall revenue modeling, etc.
- Follows key B2B marketing trends and thought leaders – SiriusDecisions, TOPO, Scott Brinker, Matt Heinz, etc.
- Understanding of Account-Based Marketing principles, experience with ABM campaigns and technologies a plus
- Agile project management exposure and/or experience a plus
- Experience in a start-up, agency, and/or other high-growth environment
- Demonstrates a healthy balance of pragmatism, optimism, and scrappiness
- Ambitious professional with a deep, unrelenting passion for growth-focused marketing
- Entrepreneurial type that thrives on building something from scratch and isn’t afraid to step out of their comfort zone to get things done
- High integrity and accountability, effectively prioritizing to meet and exceed deadlines with high quality, low-error work
- Thrives on complex problem solving and creative thinking
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with strong attention to detail
- Change agent in the making! Confident communicator, skilled at building strong cross-functional relationships
Read Full Job Description