- Providing analysis and legal advice on a wide variety of corporate matters focused on the federal securities laws (including the Securities Act of 1933, Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and Dodd-Frank Act) and New York Stock Exchange listing standards;
- Preparation of Exchange Act reports, including 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, and proxy statement filings.
- Advising on corporate finance transactions (including public and private securities offerings) and related 1933 Act registration statements;
- Assisting with the preparation and drafting of agendas and materials for the Board of Directors and its committees, including resolutions and minutes;
- Maintaining corporate compliance with SEC, NYSE and other legal and regulatory requirements applicable to publicly traded companies, including monitoring developments to ensure continued compliance;
- Advising on corporate governance and executive compensation matters, and insider trading and Section 16 compliance while working closely with the stock administration team;
- Maintaining corporate governance requirements of subsidiaries while working collaboratively with team members in other global regions;
- Preparing and hosting compliance training presentations on relevant topics;
- Providing legal advice related to investor relations issues, including review of earnings announcements, press releases, and investor communications;
- Supporting M&A function with due diligence review and resolution of issues, and review of ancillary agreements;
- Developing and refining policies, templates, and other tools to improve efficiencies within the legal department; and
- Other matters as appropriate.
Experience and Qualifications:
- J.D. and active attorney license required.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in the securities and corporate finance practice areas including corporate securities laws, stock exchange standards, and compensation and governance practices and trends.
- Demonstrated ability to build cross-functional relationships across the globe.
- Excellent written/oral communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills and capacity to work effectively in a matrixed organizational structure.
- Growth mindset, highly tuned emotional intelligence and the ability to work in a diverse and inclusive environment.
- Acute attention to detail and ability to multi-task in an evolving corporate culture.
- Initiative with ability to act decisively, work independently, and exercise excellent judgment.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)