Corporate Counsel & Compliance Manager
Wowza Media Systems, the global leader in live video streaming technology, is seeking a Director of Legal Affairs/Chief Compliance Officer/Senior Corporate Counsel to join an already elite team to work onsite in our beautiful Golden, Colorado office. We work on the front edge of innovation with companies like NBC Universal, Harvard University, SpaceX, NASA, Facebook, and the International Olympics Committee. We have been in business since 2005, won numerous industry awards, and have products deployed in more than 170 countries. As a result, we are growing rapidly and building out our teams, services, and infrastructure.
The Director of Legal Affairs/Chief Compliance Officer/Senior Corporate Counsel will provide advice on legal matters, perform legal research, and contract review and negotiation. This is a fantastic opportunity with a successful, growing and cutting edge software company with people passionate about helping customers and creating compelling and competitive products with worldwide impact.
What you will be doing
- Negotiating license and services agreement
- Creating template agreements and policies
- Researching and preparing compliance policies and procedures
- Managing compliance
Experience we’d like you to have
- Juris Doctor (JD) and excellent analytical, communication, research and writing skills.
- 4-8 years experience working as an attorney, both at law firms and in-house
- Data privacy and compliance issues
What we love about working for Wowza
- Million Dollar Views of the Mountains, Denver Metro, and Live Buffalo!
- Strong benefits package including Health, Dental, Life & Disability Insurance, PTO and 401k match
- An appetizing kitchen stocked with food and drinks…. dog treats too!
- The ability to work with amazing clients and partners such as ESPN, Walt Disney, Facebook, US Air Force, and Amazon
- Gym Discounts to satisfy that urge to move
- Spacious office with state of the art equipment
- Success based compensation that rewards performance!