Arrow Electronics (www.arrow.com) has an excellent opportunity for a Legal Counsel in our Centennial, CO Headquarters.
This position provides timely transactional expertise to support the organization by delivering creative solutionsfor the Company's contractual requirements in afast-paced, performance-driven, customer-focused, collaborative environment. The successful candidate is a positive, pragmatic individual with strong drafting, negotiation and communication skills; a person with high ethical standards and strong business acumen, who thrives in a fast-paced growth and results oriented environment. The role requires an accomplished individual who has a proven track record of drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial transactions in an in-house or law firm setting, is adept at mitigating risk while helping move business forward and can establish and foster productive working relationships with business teams.
This position will follow a hybrid schedule of 3 days in our office (Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays) based in Centennial CO and 2 days from home.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Participate in the deal process from start to finish to ensure that Arrow's best interests are represented, and that our agreements maintain an appropriate balance between reasonable risk and growth goals.
- Draft, analyze and negotiate contract and order level terms that support our business objectives, while complying with applicable laws and Arrow policies.
- Independently draft, analyze, and negotiate contracts, amendments, and templates in support of business objectives including vendor, professional services, distribution, licensing, employment, SaaS, and other commercial agreements, while complying with applicable laws and Arrow policies.
- Provide clear, concise, and practical legal and commercial advice and counsel to business teams on a wide array of business and contractual issues while coordinating and collaborating with other legal team members, stakeholders and functional groups (e.g., finance) as required.
- Identify and escalate legal and business issues as necessary.
- Set proactively and effectively manage client expectations; Efficiently deliver timely and accurate work product.
- Partner with legal counsel(s) and legal specialists who are responsible for the day-to-day management of Arrow's commercial agreements including: legal oversight, issue escalation and overflow support.
- Conduct training for business and field locations on best practices and other contract or legal topics.
- Handle other general legal matters as appropriate and assigned.
What We Are Looking For:
- JD from a top-tier accredited law school and license to practice law in CO or any US jurisdiction with ability to obtain single client license in CO.
- Minimum five (5) to seven (7) years of relevant transactional experience in a top tier law firm or corporate law department.
- Broad transactional background and significant experience in commercial law. Experience in engineering design services and software licensing including cloud and software as a service preferred.
- Proven ability to drive business forward and achieve results, while managing risk and protecting the company.
- Demonstrated eagerness and ability to learn industry, business, and operational matters quickly.
- Able to effectively manage tight timelines and balance competing priorities.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Team player with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- A highly effective, practical lawyer with a track record of value creation is desired.
- Acute attention to detail and ability to multi-task in an evolving corporate culture.
The Skills That Will Help You Succeed Even More:
- Experience in electronics/technology distribution
What's In It for You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Access to Arrow's Employee Discount Program
- Growth Opportunities
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$94,800.00 - $169,400.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)