Junior Applications Support Analyst (IT)
The Jr. Applications Analyst will be a part of the IT Team that organizes, implements, and supports the business applications for Ibotta employees. The ideal candidate demonstrates dedication and persistence, with a focus on teamwork and communication to assist in the setup and maintenance of applications. Excellent communication skills are critical to succeed in this role. Every day is different at Ibotta, so being able to adapt to change is a must.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Assist with new hire onboarding process through set up of accounts
- Maintenance of new hire onboarding documentation and processes
- Work with Sr. Applications Analyst on identifying gaps in current processes and propose solutions to maximize departmental and organizational efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintenance and auditing of current applications
- Participate in the installation and testing of new products
- Write how-to guides and assist in the dissemination of information for and training on new platforms
- Willingness to be flexible and change course often
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced and hands-on environment
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field
- Minimum two (2) years information technology experience or similar
- Technical knowledge of SaaS applications
- Experience working with Mac, iPhone, macOS, and iOS
- Strong writing, documentation, and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $250 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 23 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.