● Participate in internal audits of selected areas within the organization, to include: completing pre-audit work in assigned areas, completing task assignments within allotted timelines, drafting findings for areas of responsibility and participating in closing meetings with local management. Participate in Sarbanes-Oxley assessment of internal controls over financial reporting.
● Collaborate with Audit team members to plan the engagement and develop audit programs, timelines, budgets, risk assessments and other planning documents.
● Document work performed in work papers and report observations/findings. Perform audit test work and guide staff to appropriate testing strategies.
● Document business processes, meetings, and interviews. Draft initial audit reports and observation memos.
● Identify and leverage best practice opportunities. Provide training to less experienced staff members regarding risk assessment, audit techniques and process understanding.
● Coordinate, plan and deliver IT Audit projects which include, but are not limited to, IT General Controls, Security assessments, operating systems reviews, and disaster recovery.
● Integrate and work with Financial/Operational Audit team to support overall Corporate Audit objectives and initiatives.
● Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
● Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
● Solves a range of straightforward problems
● Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures
● Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.