Sunday Micro Intern - Sustainability best practices
Sunday: Unbox a better lawn. We’re a venture-funded, Boulder-based startup that’s reinventing the lawn and garden space through a consumer-centric lens of e-commerce and technology. Our approachable, data-driven service and products help Americans in every state turn their yards into verdant, sustainable ecosystems, without all the toxic stuff. (Think Method Home meets StitchFix - for Lawns!)
We are backed by a group of top-tier investors (including Sequoia, Forerunner, and Tusk), and following our Series B raise, we are looking for the right people to grow our core team. Together, we will redefine an industry by continuing to build cutting-edge products that help people and the environment. If you don’t want to take our word for it, check out our recent coverage on TechCrunch!
Sunday is looking for a talented and motivated College student focusing on Business or Marketing with an interest in Sustainability. The purpose of the project is to measure Sunday’s impact on the environment. Specifically, reviewing existing survey data and identifying what information is needed from suppliers.
- Research sustainability measuring/tracking tools and resources
- Research best practices of sustainability report communications
- Gather relevant and useful examples
- Develop a report format tailored to Sunday’s unique business
What we are looking for:
- Looking for 1 intern for this project
- Skills: LEEDS School MBA Sustainability track, Business, Marketing, Sustainability
- Project completion rate is $600.00; estimated time to complete is roughly 30 hours.
- Deliverable date: 3 weeks
- Opportunity for intern to continue to work developing Sunday’s Sustainability Report