Summer 2021 Internship Program, Marketing at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Marketing Summer 2021 Intern to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
All internships start in early June and last ~ 10 weeks. Internships are full-time (40 hours/week), paid virtual positions. Depending on the status of Covid, there may be an opportunity for interns to visit our Denver headquarters at some point during the Summer.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Manage projects from initiation through execution focused on delivering a scalable solution to a critical business need.
- Build and manage partnerships with relevant stakeholders.
- Learn how the team you’re a part of prioritizes work, consults our leadership team, manages projects, and defines and measures success.
- Participate in Learning & Development opportunities, with a chance to meet cross-functional teams
- Assist Omnichannel team with growing network of affiliates through direct and indirect outreach strategies
- Daily maintenance of Impact Radius affiliate program, including: application vetting, updating creative assets, newsletter distribution, etc.
- Gather affiliate program metrics and send/present to internal team on a monthly basis
- Assist in actualizing traditional media including OOH and Radio Advertising
- Conduct competitive research and keep team apprised of competitive trends
What we are looking for:
- The ideal candidate will be eager, flexible and excited to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage several projects and their moving parts simultaneously.
- Proven ability to think creatively and implement ideas from start to finish.
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Great analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Self-directed and self-motivated.
- Submit a resume
- Submit a cover letter which specifies your goals and what you hope to gain out of an internship with Ibotta
- For undergraduate students, we are looking for those entering their Senior year (or final semester) in Fall 2021.
- Application Deadline: 4/21/2021 (EOD)
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $750 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- Compensation range: $18/hour
- This position is remote and includes competitive pay, Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.