Strategic Alliance & Business Development Intern
Strategic Alliance+ Business Development Internship
RingCentral hosts over 30 interns each summer from colleges nationwide. We have a network of over 17k professionals who are looking for new and fresh ideas from students like you. At RingCentral, we will show you how to leverage your passion, focus, and experience to change the cloud business communications industry. Bring your “A game” and we’ll show you what it’s like to work at a fast-growing and ground-breaking company.
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today’s mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today’s leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows.
“I’ve gained a better perspective of the actual job roles in the BDR department and whether this is something I want to pursue in the future. I also enjoy the culture at RingCentral and within my team and I have a great time working with them.” -JT Kahn, Marketing Major
Join us at RingCentral to explore a professional environment and have fun while exploring something you’re passionate about. Work hard, play hard vibes! This is an exciting opportunity to try something new and take an active role in the growth of a thriving, public company. Don’t miss our application deadline: May 1, 2018, apply now so you can put your passion to work!
There will be one position available. This role will report to the Strategic Alliance Team/ Director while working cross-functionally to deliver value across the entire Sales organization. The Strategic Alliance team is looking for a rock-star to work with the Business Development/ISV Partner team on various projects, including outbound prospecting, campaign building, and event/conference prospecting. This role may also accompany staff in high-level meetings with employees, managers, leadership and executives. As a member of RingCentral’s Strategic Alliances team, the Strategic Alliance Business Development intern will have access to a vast network of professionals and the opportunity to engage in professional development training.
- Build and deliver growth in our partner pipeline through outbound prospecting projects
- Event oriented outreach both pre and post event
- Attend partner events and help create pipeline
- Create new “growth hacks” to deliver additional pipeline
- Network within partner channels to build out partner relationships
- Attending college as a junior or senior and currently pursuing a Business/Marketing degree with a focus on Sales
- Proficient with standard office technology (computers, office equipment, etc.) and MS Office
- Ability to articulate past work experience/participation in extra-curricular activities
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to travel
- Full-time, throughout summer of 2018 [8-10 week internship]
- Must be available to start either May 28th or June 4th
- Working with a high growth team
- Working hand in hand with marketing to build programs and influence sales
- Creative outbound prospecting
- Networking skills
- Face to face selling
- Partner relationship building
- Proficiency in Salesforce
Visit the links below to know more about the company, internships and job openings.
Openings - Job & Internship webpage
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) provides cloud computing based business phone systems designed for today's mobile and distributed business world. The RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral simplifies business communication for modern, flexible business environments. RingCentral is headquartered in San Mateo Belmont, California.
RingCentral is an EEOC employer.