Public Relations Intern - Summer 2022 at LogRhythm
The LogRhythm marketing team is seeking a paid, part-time Public Relations Intern to support our marketing projects, including public relations and analyst relations. This is an opportunity to gain experience in the cybersecurity space, help LogRhythm tell its story and continue building brand awareness, and make a direct impact.
Please note the dates of LogRhythm’s next internship program: June 1, 2022 to August 12, 2022.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities:
- Support our public relations program by monitoring for coverage and posting to our website and social channels
- Coordinate media interviews with subject matter experts
- Partner directly with PR agency to move projects forward and ensure the team has what they need to be successful
- Share and summarize news coverage with LogRhythm team
- Conduct time-sensitive research on various topics as needed
- Assist with developing quarterly analyst newsletter
- Growth mindset with a hunger to learn and contribute to a fast-paced team
- Possess a good sense of marketing communications trends and strategies
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience and interest in marketing communications, public relations, digital marketing, and brand storytelling
- Strong eye for detail with strong knowledge of AP Style
- Experience with social media and other related technologies
- Pursuing or have achieved bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing, English, or similar degree
- Ability to work at least 15 hours a week
Pay will be $17 per hour depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
Bring your Whole Self to Work!
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. At LogRhythm, we know that diverse perspectives spark innovation, improve creativity, and position our team for success. Creating a culture where all are welcomed, valued, and empowered to achieve their full potential is important to who we are today and in the future. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors.
- Gartner Leader in Security
- TB company
- Award-winning NexGen SIEM Platform