Product Marketing Intern
We are seeking a curious, confident and proactive full-time Product Marketing Intern to join our Product Marketing team in Broomfield, CO for the Summer of 2019. This paid internship has the potential to extend into the school year of 2019/2020 so the ideal candidate will be based locally during that time frame.
Making an immediate impact:
- Collect and present competitive intelligence to the team, including new products and marketing initiatives being rolled out by our competitors
- Manage marketing email campaigns using HubSpot
- Aid in management of the go-to-market process for new product releases
- Participate in the creative process to produce new visual content
- Ideate topics and contribute to writing posts for the SpotX Product Pulse blog
- Report on blog and email analytics
- Translate technical product features into benefits focused messaging that overcomes usage barriers
- Solicit, analyze and report on customer feedback
- Manage the creation and maintenance of training materials and technical documentation
Needed SpotX’er talents:
- Completed at least three years of an undergraduate degree in marketing, communication or business
- Completed at least one other related internship for a B2B company
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to build rapport and consensus with cross-functional colleagues
- Detail oriented with a good eye for graphics
- Collaborative with the ability to see issues from multiple perspectives
- Experience using Google forms or similar program to create customer surveys
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience setting up campaigns in email marketing systems (ex. HubSpot, Mailchimp, Marketo, etc.) preferred but not required
SpotX is the leading global video advertising platform that enables media owners and publishers to monetize premium content across desktop, mobile and connected TV devices.
Visit our About Us page to learn more.