Marketing Intern at Choozle
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:02 p.m. (MST) on Tuesday, September 8, 2015
This position will work with the Marketing Manager to help plan and execute day-to-day marketing deliverables for the Choozle organization. From the creation of marketing materials and key messaging, to reporting and analytics for all digital touchpoints, this candidate will be exposed to every level of the organization while gaining a solid foundation in digital media and advertising.
The primary role in this job is to work with the Marketing Manager to execute day-to-day marketing tactics for the Choozle brand. This includes assisting with the creation of marketing and training materials, lead generation, social media content, webinar support, blog writing, email marketing, client retention strategies, reporting, and more. The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology and the marketing space.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
- Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on-line promotion, etc.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Prepare presentations for webinars and training
- Provide support to social media efforts
We are looking for an undergraduate student in the Denver area who is majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience in all forms of digital marketing mobile, social, display, email, & etc. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position. Also must be willing to work in a startup environment by being flexible and open to new tasks or responsibilities
Read Full Job Description