Legal Team Intern at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 16,000 properties in over 750 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
We’re looking for a law student intern to join our Legal Team at Evolve, where we’re growing fast and innovating in the vacation rental industry. We’re looking for an intern that’s excited to join a team of three attorneys, supporting a greater organization of over 700 Evolvers based in Denver, Colorado. You will make an impact, shaping projects that tackle big issues around vacation rental regulations nationwide, and help our Evolve properties to lead the industry in regulatory compliance. You will conduct research in a team-based environment and have the ability to work collaboratively across our internal teams to develop new legal tools in this area. You will also assist on legal matters in other areas of the business -- including supporting our attorneys on corporate matters, contract matters, and advising our internal business teams on legal compliance needs as they arise.
What you’ll do
- Conduct legal research that powers a new compliance program to be implemented for short-term rentals nationwide.
- Work with our business teams to develop new legal tools to serve our properties.
- Meet with our Legal Team and our business teams or partners, address legal concerns in various areas.
- Share perspective of business, strategies, and processes, and how to continue to improve each.
What makes you a great fit
- Currently enrolled in a law program.
- Open to developing your legal skills working within a team of talented attorneys.
- Creative problem solver with a positive attitude.
- Growth mindset and ability to jump in and work in a fast-paced, high-growth business environment.
For this role our pay rate is $19.50 - $24.00 per hour, depending on relevant experience.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.