Internship- Product Management Intern
Ibotta is the fastest-growing consumer tech company in Colorado and one of the five most frequently used mobile shopping apps in the United States. We are looking for a Product Management Intern. This is an excellent opportunity to work at a high-growth consumer tech company improving the shopper experience within Ibotta’s mobile apps and website.
What you will be doing:
- Work with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, analysts, and marketers to measurably improve our internal and external user experiences
- Partner with other product managers to identify and prioritize initiatives with the potential to deliver the greatest business impact
- Define what success looks like, how it will be measured, and how it will impact company-wide goals
- Use A/B testing, UX research, and other data, both quantitative and qualitative to inform product decisions and prioritization
What we are looking for:
- Comfort navigating product challenges in a high growth environment, while working cross-functionally within a collaborative culture
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- MBA candidate in a similarly relevant field
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $460 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 28 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes a commuter stipend.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
All internships start in mid-late May/early June and last ~ 10 weeks. Internships are full-time (40 hours/week), paid positions based in our downtown Denver office.
Please submit (1) a resume and (2) a cover letter. In your cover letter, please specify why you are interested in an internship at Ibotta and why you would be a good fit.
Application Deadline: January 21st, 2019