Internship- Marketing Communications Intern
Ibotta has an exciting summer internship opportunity for an amazing undergraduate student interested in marketing, consumers and technology. At Ibotta, you will have the opportunity to do meaningful work to help accelerate the growth of Denver’s leading consumer tech startup.
As a Undergraduate Marketing Intern, you will work on projects in the following areas:
- Lifecycle Marketing communications - evaluate Ibotta's shopper lifecycle communications and identify areas of improvement across key lifecycle touch points, including on-boarding and dormancy. Create campaigns across channels including email, push, and in-app messages.
- Product Marketing communications - support product initiatives to maximize user adoption of a new and existing product features. Develop communications focused around feature education and trial.
For both projects, you will leverage historical data, competitive best practices, and user research insights to help create best-in-class marketing communications.
Applicable Degrees: Business, Marketing, Advertising, Economics or related field
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $460 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 28 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes a commuter stipend.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
All internships start in mid-late May/early June and last ~ 10 weeks. Internships are full-time (40 hours/week), paid positions based in our downtown Denver office.
Please submit (1) a resume and (2) a cover letter. In your cover letter, please specify why you are interested in an internship at Ibotta and why you would be a good fit.
Application Deadline: January 21st, 2019