Internship- Financial Analyst Intern
Ibotta has an exciting Financial Analyst Summer Internship opportunity for an undergraduate student. At Ibotta, you will have the opportunity to do meaningful work to help accelerate the growth of Denver's leading consumer tech start up. Interns will primarily work with our Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team as well as have the opportunity to be exposed to other areas of the business. The ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic, personal and professional integrity and a positive can-do attitude. This individual will also be eager, flexible and excited to work in a fast-paced environment with strong quantitative analysis and problem-solving abilities.
As a Financial Analyst intern, you will
- Partner with senior business leaders to optimize operating expenditures and maximize revenue growth by supporting and assessing the impact of various initiatives.
- Provide financial, operational, and general business reporting.
- Participate in the quarterly and monthly re-forecasting process.
Applicable Degrees: Finance and / or Economics
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $460 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 28 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes a commuter stipend.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
All internships start in mid-late May/early June and last ~ 10 weeks. Internships are full-time (40 hours/week), paid positions based in our downtown Denver office.
Please submit (1) a resume and (2) a cover letter. In your cover letter, please specify why you are interested in an internship at Ibotta and why you would be a good fit.
Application Deadline: January 21st, 2019