Internship- Client Partnerships Intern
Ibotta has an exciting Client Partnerships Summer Internship opportunity for an undergraduate student entering their Senior year. At Ibotta, you will have the opportunity to do meaningful work to help accelerate the growth of Denver’s leading consumer tech startup. This is not your typical internship – you will work with our Media and Retail Partnerships teams on a variety of significant projects ranging from research and lead generation to process improvements. You will also be exposed to many other areas of the business. The ideal candidate will be eager, flexible and excited to work in a fast paced environment with strong analytical and problem solving abilities. Excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills are required
As an intern, you will:
- Assist in lead generation on behalf of a client facing Partnerships team. Use of databases such as data.com, ad data express, linkedIn, etc. to identify leads and appropriate contacts at target customer
- Assist with sales collateral (creation, maintenance, edits).
- Support Client Partnerships team by prepping for live sales calls, customizing presentations and assisting with post sales call follow-up materials
- Work cross-departmentally to improve existing and create new processes for Partnerships teams
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
Applicable degrees: Business, Marketing, Finance, Liberal Arts
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile and has paid out more than $460 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 28 million downloads and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes a commuter stipend.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
All internships start in mid-late May/early June and last ~ 10 weeks. Internships are full-time (40 hours/week), paid positions based in our downtown Denver office.
Please submit (1) a resume and (2) a cover letter. In your cover letter, please specify why you are interested in an internship at Ibotta and why you would be a good fit.
Application Deadline: January 21st, 2019