Information Technology Intern at Ibotta (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Ibotta is seeking an Information Technology Intern to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding. In this internship you will learn the inner workings of the IT department for a fast paced company. You will get experience in working with all levels of the organization, solving front line issues, assisting with IT applications and collaborating with the network team.
This will be a full-time,12 week, internship during the summer of 2022. This position is located in Denver, Colorado. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embracing and upholding Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for the Saver
- Working with Ibotta’s internal IT department to assist in day to day activities and projects for a wide range of IT solution areas
- Learning and working on Desktop tickets including troubleshooting computer hardware and software issues. Assisting with login and access issues
- Helping to perform software audits and some light SAAS app administration
- Assisting the Network team with policies, and troubleshooting network and WiFi issues
- Assisting with inventory management and audits as needed
What we are looking for:
- Juniors or Seniors working towards a bachelor’s/master’s degree with a focus in Computer Information Systems or related field
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Great attention to detail
- Knowledge of Windows, macOS, iOS and Android
- Ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
Preferred Qualifications: Any/all of the following certifications:
- Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT) certification
- Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) certification
- CompTA A+ Certification
- GSuite Administrator certification or applicable experience in Google
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1B in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay.
- The hourly compensation for this role is: $24.00 per hour worked. This compensation is specific only to Colorado.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.