Human Resources Intern - Bilingual - Spanish/English– Full Time – Summer 2020
Applications: September 2019 - November 2019
Interviews: October 2019 - February 2020
Internship: Approximately 11 weeks; mid-May/mid-June to August/September. Candidates must be available to be in Denver, CO on June 17-18 2020 and August 12-14 2020 (travel is provided for interns whose work location is out of state)
Based on your experience and interests, you will interview with and work on a team for approximately 11 weeks during the summer. Interns may be considered for potential full-time opportunities on based on their internship performance.
Who is Arrow Electronics?
Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for more than 150,000 original equipment manufacturers, value-added resellers, contract manufacturers, and commercial customers through a global network. The company maintains over 300 sales facilities and 45 distribution and value-added centers, serving over 80 countries.
A Fortune 109 company with 20,000 employees worldwide, Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including telecommunications, information systems, transportation, medical, industrial and consumer electronics.
Arrow provides specialized services and expertise across the entire product lifecycle. Arrow does this by connecting customers to the right technology at the right place, right time and right price
Arrow provides extraordinary value to customers and suppliers - the best technology companies in the world - and connects them through the company's industry-leading services.
Why Be an Intern?
- Hands-on approach to learning and applying your degree
- Chance to network with 125 interns across the U.S.
- Small forums with our Executives and past interns
- Stretch your presentation skills in front of our VP’s and Directors
We have an excellent opportunity for Human Resources Interns. These positions each report to one Human Resources Manager and assists with providing support to employees within multiple business units across North America. In this role, you will provide support and gain exposure to general HR competencies, including answering daily HR-related inquiries and assisting managers with HR transactions; assist with special projects and provide functional support for a fast-paced, client-focused HR department. The right individuals will be energetic and extremely motivated.
Requirements & Skills
- Must be fluent in Spanish
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources with a graduation date no earlier than May/June 2020
- Available to work full-time (40 hours/week) during the summer (May or June through Mid-August)
- 3.0 GPA or Higher
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize based on opportunities and effectively multitask
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Detail oriented mindset
- Emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Proven ability to work with a variety of people and develop strong working relationships
- Treat highly confidential information with utmost integrity
This is a paid position.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)