Data Science - ML Internship at VidMob
VidMob is an award-winning Intelligent Creative Platform that provides an end-to-end technology solution for all a brand’s creative needs. It is an integrated platform combining first-of-a-kind creative analytics with best-in-class creative production to understand and improve marketing effectiveness.
We seek candidates that are curious, collaborative and committed to excellence. We take every hire seriously and only choose seriously talented team members. We care deeply about our employees and are dedicated to making VidMob an exceptional company to work for.
VidMob is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Above and beyond our legal obligations, we see our diversity as one of our strengths.
The Data Science team at VidMob is focused on developing, deploying, and maintaining machine learning models to help support and enhance the capabilities of various teams across VidMob. Whether it's understanding relationships between creative characteristics and performance data, analyzing how audiences interact differently with creative across major social platforms, or enabling visual classification of all videos, the Data Science team has a wide selection of projects in its future. By applying state-of-the-art open source solutions, or by creating our own, we're focused on deploying the latest and greatest in ML across our tech stack.
Data Science is the core to what VidMob does, and our projects have high visibility in directly affecting the results of our business and our clients.
What You’ll Do
● Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, machine learning, data mining, and data visualization to create an understanding of relationships between creative characteristics and performance data
● Surface and analyze outputs from computer vision, natural language processing (NLP) and statistical modeling
● Build models to understand how audiences interact differently with creative across major mobile/social channels and identify leading indicators of creative performance
● Synthesize analytics and statistical approaches into easy-to-consume storylines, both visually and verbally, and provide indicated actions for executive audiences
What we're seeking:
● You are currently pursuing a B.S. or M.S./Ph.D in Machine Learning, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related technical field, with an expected graduation date of 2021 or 2022
● You have experience working with the following languages: Python, SQL, R
● You are familiar with machine learning libraries or frameworks such as tensorflow, sklearn, keras, pytorch,
● You have experience in ML engineering, through previous internships, coursework or open-source projects
● You are passionate about designing software systems and shipping high-quality code
● You are familiar with DevOps cloud tools (AWS/EC2/SageMaker)