Business Carbon Footprint - $600 Sunday Internship at Sunday
Sunday Micro Intern - Business Carbon Footprint
Sunday: Unbox a better lawn. We’re a venture-funded, Boulder-based startup that’s reinventing the lawn and garden space through a consumer-centric lens of e-commerce and technology. Our approachable, data-driven service and products help Americans in every state turn their yards into verdant, sustainable ecosystems, without all the toxic stuff. (Think Method Home meets StitchFix - for Lawns!)
We are backed by a group of top-tier investors (including Sequoia, Forerunner, and Tusk), and following our Series B raise, we are looking for the right people to grow our core team. Together, we will redefine an industry by continuing to build cutting-edge products that help people and the environment. If you don’t want to take our word for it, check out our recent coverage on TechCrunch!
Sunday is looking for a talented and motivated College student focusing on Business or Marketing with an interest in Sustainability. The purpose of the project is to measure Sunday’s impact on the environment. Specifically, the carbon footprint.
- Research and evaluate how to best measure Sunday’s business carbon footprint using industry tools.
- Including supply chain, manufacturing, transportation, product materials
- Cost analysis for measurement
- Tools such as the Sustainability Consortium (https://www.sustainabilityconsortium.org/)
- Develop a template for Sunday to use to measure and track carbon footprint annually.
- Identify opportunities to improve Sunday’s carbon footprint
What we are looking for:
- Looking for 1 intern for this project
- Desired background & interests: LEEDS School MBA Sustainability track, Business, Marketing, Sustainability
- Project completion rate is $600.00; estimated time to complete is roughly 30 hours.
- Project length: 3 weeks
- Project future: Opportunity for the right candidate to continue the Sustainability Report project with Sunday after the internship is complete.