2022 Social Impact Intern - Nonprofit Segment at Zoom Video Communications (Remote)
You will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems. This position requires being comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
Care is our core value here at Zoom - we care for our company, customers, teammates, ourselves, and our communities. We recognize that every company has an effect on the world, and we care about making our impact as positive as possible.
Our Global Emerging Talent Intern Program offers additional support through dedicated mentorship, technical trainings, a leadership speaker series and team specific events. Ample time is dedicated to networking and plenty of fun. Come spend your summer learning and applying your technical smarts at Zoom!
This paid internship is for a duration of 12 weeks from June to August during the summer of 2022. The program offers cutting-edge projects, as well as a mix of additional types of learning in areas of leadership and business acumen.
What you will do:
- Build a strategy to engage several hundred-thousand Zoom nonprofit customers globally
- Develop trainings, best-practice guides, online resources dedicated to needs of nonprofits
- Demonstrate Zoom's commitment on our value of care to a community of customers driving meaningful, timely, critical impact
- Increase platform understanding, increase opportunities for adoption of platform offerings that support scaling and/or deepening impact
- Collaborate cross functionally with product, marketing, sales enablement, and more to optimize strategy and efficacy of nonprofit engagement.
- C urrently enrolled in a Master's or PhD program during time of internship
- Experience in business, nonprofit operations, or social impact philanthropy
- Prior internship experience is strongly preferred
- Organized, resourceful problem-solver, reliable team player, and demonstrated high attention to detail and follow-through to project completion
- Strong communication skills, strategic thinker, creative, highly organized
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for Zoom's mission, vision, values, and culture
***Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. You must be legally authorized to work in the United States***
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram