Workforce Management Analyst
Alto is a modern pharmacy changing the way people manage and fill their prescriptions with a tech-driven, patient-centric, online pharmacy. Alto provides same-day, free delivery, seven days a week for prescriptions. More importantly, Alto offers cost transparency, personalized mobile support, and real-time coordination with doctors and insurance companies. Our mission is to fulfill medicine’s true purpose - to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it.
We recently raised our Series C, surpassed 200 employees across four locations, and are on track to achieve $300M ARR by the end of 2019. Start-up tracker, CB Insights, recently listed Alto as one of the top 50 private companies around the world on a path to a $1 billion valuation. Alto is also featured in The New York Times (2/19) article “These 50 Start-Ups Maybe the Next “Unicorns’.“
As the first Workforce Management Analyst, you will have a large impact on our office in Denver. You will ensure we are upholding the standards of our patient care service by analyzing the work load of our Care Team to forecast and provide direction to hiring, and adjust scheduling/staffing levels accordingly. You will work closely with operations leaders, HR partners, recruiters, and finance to help us align our needs perfectly with patient demand and reduce labor costs by finding efficiencies in how we leverage our "Altoids." In this role, you will work with leaders across various parts of the business in a data-driven and fast-paced organization.
As the Workforce Management Analyst, you are able to understand all of the necessary inputs and create a model from those to develop an accurate hiring plan for now and for the future. You understand business needs, data trends, and Care Team roadblocks to translate them into scheduling and hiring decisions. You will work directly with our Care Team to analyze performance and adjust scheduled to optimize productivity while ensuring optimal patient care. You will be forecasting call and message volume and managing the scheduling process to ensure that we are adequately staffed to meet patient needs. You will provide recommendations to Care Team Leaders to support short term and long term strategies for staffing. You also provide analysis for how well planned staffing met actual needs and provide insights for the future adjustments.
- Manage day to day operations for the department’s workforce management: building schedules, forecasting call and message volume, produce call & email metric reporting.
- Provide staffing analysis to stakeholders to ensure we are upholding our patient care standards.
- Gather and analyze patient care data to find trends that impact our staffing.
- Work closely with the Care team and Operations leaders to provide recommendations and understand the workflow.
You are an ideal candidate if you:
- Have 3+ years of relevant experience
- Are proficient in SQL or willing to learn and use it on a daily basis
- Want to ensure patients always come first
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Are proficient in pulling and analyzing data
- Have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Are scrappy and excited by an ever-changing environment
- Are interested in building the foundation and then improving it as the business changes.
- Believe in Alto’s mission and our company values of always putting the patient first, having a mindset of humility, and acting with a sense of urgency.
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Yellow or Green belt six sigma
- 2+ years of Workforce Management Experience
- Knowledge of additional programming languages to automate processes (e.g. Python)
- Experience with Mode
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.