Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute and optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app and more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solution — Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We've raised over $30M from investors like Index Ventures and CRV and hundreds of companies like Spotify, Zillow, DoorDash, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
It’s a very exciting time to join the team as Iterable has recently been recognized as one of 2018's Best Places to Work, we’ve been in the top 20 companies on the SaaS 1000, and held our first customer conference which was a sell-out success. We are excited to open our third office in the US - San Francisco, New York, and now Denver.
As the company’s Technical Recruiter you will be tasked with finding and hiring the best engineers. We have plans for strong growth across all technical disciplines and this is a key role to ensure the ongoing success of the company. You will work closely with the existing engineering leads to understand the roles we need to hire for and will then execute on sourcing candidates and guiding them through the hiring process.
- Full-cycle recruitment (sourcing, interviewing, closing) across all tech roles.
- Constantly track, report, and strategically improve the technical recruiting process.
- Develop targeted hiring strategies and interview criteria for each role.
- Develop and implement strategies to build and maintain a strong pipeline through sourcing, referrals, research, and events across all open positions.
- Effectively communicate the mission, culture, and opportunity for growth at Iterable.
- Build trusted and long-term relationships with key stakeholders and implement best practices.
- Educate and advise stakeholders on the hiring process and decisions, and challenge them appropriately.
- Establish a robust, scalable recruiting processes while ensuring first class stakeholder and candidate experience.
- Plan and attend internal and external recruitment and branding events in line with the hiring strategy.
- Manage technical sourcer.
The Ideal Candidate Will Be/Have:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates from top-tier companies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident, coachable and enthusiastic team player who thrives in a fast-moving environment.
- Previous working experience with Greenhouse applicant tracking system.
- Experience sourcing and hiring diverse candidates.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Unlimited PTO, great work/life balance, and fantastic location
- Catered lunches delivered to the office daily + unlimited snacks/beverages
- Employee Wellness Allowance of $100/month
- Professional Development Allowance of $300/quarter
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
Iterable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to build a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Last Update: 10/29/2018