Team Manager, Owner Performance
As a manager for the Performance Management team you will be responsible for the growth and development of a team of 11 individuals on the Performance Management Team. You will have a range of responsibilities including coaching, operational decision-making, and project management, all while maintaining and improving the efficiency of the Performance Team. The people management aspect of the role will include developing employees to keep them engaged and motivated.
You will work side-by-side with the Director of Performance, New Listing Performance Manager, and the Manager of Guest reviews, to help grow and coach a high-performing team.
- Ensure that all properties in the Evolve portfolio are performing at their highest potential and work with individual contributors to increase overall performance
- Assist team members in setting and achieving individual career development goals
- Develop and coach continuous improvement to sharpen team members’ skills
- Create unique and engaging team meetings to encourage feedback and focus on continuous process improvement
- Create and implement onboarding plan for new employees to the Performance Management Team
- Work with Director on creation and implementation of monthly goals for the Performance Team. You will also be responsible for tracking and reporting on completion of these goals
- Assist the Director with project management, analysis, and rollout of new processes
- Define, measure, analyze and implement new projects or processes which you identify as a need for the Performance Management Team.
- Increase efficiency and scalability of the team
- Manage time punches, time-off requests and payroll for direct reports
- Forecast future needs of team and create staffing plans as appropriate
- Manage hiring process for Regional Performance Managers and Performance Specialists
- Manage team member resignations, performance plans, and terminations
- Serve as final point of escalation for homeowners for any Performance need
- Serve as a resource to direct reports and to other internal teams
- Hold regular (bi-weekly or monthly) 1x1s with your direct reports
- Complete any other projects or assignments given by the Director of Performance
- 4-year undergraduate degree preferred
- 3 years of previous management experience required
- High level understanding of the vacation rental industry is preferred
- Proven analytical driven decision making
- Understanding of growth and development of a team
- Track record of setting and achieving results
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel preferred
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental is an equal opportunity employer.