Talent Acquisition Recruiter
HomeAdvisor and our sister company, Angie’s List, have combined to create the largest Homeservices marketplace in the nation. Part of ANGI Homeservices (ANGI), we connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. ANGI Homeservices operates 10 brands in eight countries and is headquartered in Golden, Colo.
With continued growth for our Sales and Customer Service departments, we need a quick-thinking Talent Acquisition Specialist on our team who will be responsible for finding, interviewing, and assisting managers with hiring to meet business needs, while promoting and maintaining the HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List brand. Our Recruiters are the face of the company, so it's our responsibility to explain our product and company culture, build great relationships, and provide top-notch customer service to all our clients, both internal and external.
How we'll keep you busy:
- Digging up candidates in both the obvious and less obvious places - you'll be responsible for internet/database sourcing, targeting networking events, attending job fairs, etc. to find the right candidates
- Building business partnerships with college career centers, professors, and other contacts to increase HomeAdvisor and Angie's List campus visibility
- Building business partnerships with hiring managers to ensure that talent needs are met.
- Reviewing candidate resumes/profiles for entry-level positions, particularly in sales, and conducting introductory calls, phone interviews, and/or face-to-face interviews to assess candidate qualifications
- Coordinating phone, video, and/or on-site interviews with hiring managers
- Assisting in new hire onboarding processes
- Other business-necessary projects as needed
A little more about us:
- Angie’s List joined forces with HomeAdvisor in September 2017 to create the largest home services marketplace in the nation. We connect millions of homeowners across the globe with home service professionals through our innovative and user-friendly products. Our team supports hiring for both HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List.
- Our team is experienced, fast, and capable. We are passionate about our work and strive to be experts in our field. We love to learn, and will do what we can to teach you, support you, and challenge you.
- What you're contributing every day far outweighs everything else. We know not everyone is productive in exactly the same way. That being said, we work hard, but we have a great time while we do it - a good sense of humor is required.
What we'll be looking for in the ideal candidate:
- At least 1-3 years of recent full life-cycle recruiting. At least 1 year in a high-volume, agency setting is preferred. Must have prior experience with managing candidates and documentation in an applicant tracking system and conducting BOTH internet and database sourcing
- Past experience with intern, college, or entry-level recruiting is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, which encompasses solid grammar skills, excellent listening skills, and the ability to communicate effectively through phone, in-person, and electronic communications
- Strong computer aptitude, with strong knowledge around the MS Office Suite, including Outlook, internet searching, and web-based applications, as well as the ability to learn new software quickly
- A go-getter mentality, with a professional, positive, energetic attitude and a desire to go above and beyond given project parameters
- The ability to handle multiple concurrent projects, to keep the information organized, and to learn on the fly to keep up with the lightning speed of our environment
- A commitment to top-notch service, follow-through, and professionalism
This is a full-time opportunity to join our team. All candidates must be eligible to work for any US-based employer without sponsorship. We hire smart, talented, driven people every day - this is your chance to knock our socks off. Want a shot? Send us your resume to get the ball rolling
If you're interested in a career with us, we'd love to talk. If you have questions about any of our roles, talk with one of our Recruiters by signing up for our next chat: http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us/