Talent Acquisition Partner at Melio
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner for Melio’s office in Denver, Colorado. This office opened its doors in September 2021 and already has 40+ employees and growing fast! Working with our dedicated Global Talent Acquisition team, you will bring a keen ability to interview stellar candidates, while identifying the goals and motivations they have within furthering their career. You have a demonstrated track record identifying and recruiting phenomenal talent in a high growth setting working on a variety of sales, commercial, operations and specialist roles. As a Melio spokesperson, you will showcase excitement to impact and build Melio’s culture by bringing in the very best talent to our team!
How you’ll make an impact:
- Serve as the front-line for all things hiring! This includes resume review, pipeline management, sourcing and outreach, scheduling, phone interviews, candidate on-site interviews, etc. You will own everything from the initial outreach to a candidate hire!
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders throughout the Melio team on all aspects of the recruiting process including candidate targeting, interview process design, hiring goals, and hiring expectations
- Use data and candidate feedback to continually review and improve our TA processes and procedures
- Communicate effectively with all candidates in our hiring process, and maintain accurate records regarding the selection process throughout the interview process
- Be a champion of change -- we are a FAST growing startup, so you will need to effectively shift as the company and departments change within their needs
What we’d love to see:
- 2-4+ years of experience within an internal recruitment function, preferably within a high growth startup. We will also consider candidates from an agency background with specific experience recruiting go-to-market, client success, customer support and operations roles
- Experience supporting Sales, Customer Experience, Customer Success, Operations, People teams in the Colorado region is highly desirable
- Strong experience within the full recruiting cycle, with an emphasis on a top-notch candidate experience and stakeholder management
- Deep understanding with recruiting tools such as Greenhouse (highly desirable), Hiretual, LinkedIn Recruiter, and Google Suite
- Genuine passion for developing and engaging with diverse talent pipelines
- Strong communication skills; written and verbal
- Bonus points for experience within a fintech or B2B startup in a recruitment capacity
Benefits and Perks:
- 100% health insurance coverage on selected plans (medical/dental/vision)
- Competitive compensation plans
- 401K matching
- Flexible PTO
- Weekly lunch perks
- Zoom yoga / HIIT weekly
- Plenty of fun team activities
- Extensive career growth and development opportunities throughout a growing startup
When we started Melio, we wanted to build more than an efficient Accounts Payable tool. We wanted to build a service that helps small businesses keep up with business. Melio is a B2B payments experience that not only saves time but also significantly improves cash flow. We aid to make the payment workflow so simple it helps businesses focus on their customers, not their back office. With a company that works in the heart of Soho, the Melio team has continued to grow exponentially. Our faMELIO is made up of hardworking go-getters. We love to celebrate the successes of our team, and the continued success of our growing company!
Here at Melio, culture is one of our biggest priorities. We champion a team that fosters diversity and inclusivity in all aspects. Regardless of gender, age, race, nationally, sexual orientation, parental status, or disability, Melio will consider all qualified applicants during our process as we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Even if you’re on the fence about applying to an open role, please throw your specs in the mix -- we’d love to connect with you!